Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question to the Movie Resident Evil

mikelorenz195

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

i often have seen the movies, but since a few month occupied me one question to the movies.
Alice were infected with the T-Virus and this have make her to a powerful human. The other humans were infected too but became to zombies. And they don't use there minds they just walk stupid around and eat other humans.
My Question yet is.
Could it be that the movies show the Effect from the Power of the mind when someone work hard on it?
So that the T-Virus is the Energy and when someone is strong he can use it for his own and when someone is weak so he will be destroy throuh it. Or became a Zombie which is braindead

I mean through Meditation we learn to controll the Energy and it makes us powerfull. A normal human who dont know the Power is weak and maybe one the other way a little bit braindeath.

So what do u think about this movie?

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mikelorenz195" <eminencool@... wrote:
Hello Brothers and Sisters,

i often have seen the movies, but since a few month occupied me one question to the movies.
Alice were infected with the T-Virus and this have make her to a powerful human. The other humans were infected too but became to zombies. And they don't use there minds they just walk stupid around and eat other humans.
My Question yet is.
Could it be that the movies show the Effect from the Power of the mind when someone work hard on it?
So that the T-Virus is the Energy and when someone is strong he can use it for his own and when someone is weak so he will be destroy throuh it. Or became a Zombie which is braindead

I mean through Meditation we learn to controll the Energy and it makes us powerfull. A normal human who dont know the Power is weak and maybe one the other way a little bit braindeath.

So what do u think about this movie?

Hail Satan!
No, there are not "special or chosen individuals" who can tap energy to do their will. Every one can use energy more than others but EVERY ONE CAN. Only fools believe that talent is a requirement to learn to do something. If you want something, with strong will and commitment, chances are you will get it. Movies are over exagerated powers of the mind. If you think about it that kind of powers has no purpose to try to achieve it, they will only get you in a jarr for showing off. It was a bad reference movie from a good game totally changing the story line.

Hail Satan and his Demons!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back