Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question regarding what I learned

Just a few minutes ago, I had a thought pop-up that I should visualize the back and front extensions of my main 6 chakras (as we know the Crown chakra does not have any back and front extensions) outside of my skin. They should connect to the skin. I have been having trouble with empowering those chakras and no it is not because I am not advanced enough. I have been doing daily the meditation from High Priest Vovim Baghie were you charge your Kundalini and send it to your 6th chakra. I assume that this thought came from my Kundalini BUT I have to ask because I do not want to cause harm to myself if this is enemy knowledge. Anything that is not on the JoS website is a doubt to me unless it is proven to be alright.
Thank you!!!!Ave Satanas!!!!

The Kundalini is a living being that has it's own mind. The Kundalini lives in the fourth dimension. Since Gentiles have been getting destroyed spiritually, Gentiles are unable to see beings that live in the fourth dimension because their consciousness is in the third dimension. Consistently meditation with the JoS knowledge allows one to "ascend" to the fourth dimension. This means that that person's consciousness rises to the fourth dimension thus being able to speak and see the Kundalini with your physical eyes.

When the Kundalini ascends; it connects it's mind with yours thus giving you the ability to think as your Kundalini and see what your Kundalini sees.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Emily Watts <emilywatts87@... wrote:

So, wait, is the awoken kundalini a consciousness unto it's self?

I made a small typo; you do not speak with your Kundalini with your physical eyes. I was tired when I wrote this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "christ_is_a_lie" <christ_is_a_lie@... wrote:

The Kundalini is a living being that has it's own mind. The Kundalini lives in the fourth dimension. Since Gentiles have been getting destroyed spiritually, Gentiles are unable to see beings that live in the fourth dimension because their consciousness is in the third dimension. Consistently meditation with the JoS knowledge allows one to "ascend" to the fourth dimension. This means that that person's consciousness rises to the fourth dimension thus being able to speak and see the Kundalini with your physical eyes.

When the Kundalini ascends; it connects it's mind with yours thus giving you the ability to think as your Kundalini and see what your Kundalini sees.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Emily Watts <emilywatts87@ wrote:

So, wait, is the awoken kundalini a consciousness unto it's self?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back