Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question regarding the self-initiation rite

cujotsutennou

Based on what I've read through the JoS main site, it sounds like the quality of materials are not truly important, however, as I like to be as legit as possible when making commitments, I must ask a question. But first, I must state my dilemma.

I am surrounded, three-pronged, by Xian ministries. As this influence is heavy in my town, I worry that Satan might feel insulted, should I attempt to dedicate myself to him in such an area. I do not know Satan in the true manner, hence why I am treading down this path. The Xians make him out to be something vile and evil, however, I do not believe this.

For that manner, I am going to perform a dedication ritual on the Saturday of the week I get a hold of a candle to use in the ritual. I have all but the candle.

However, as I'm just introducing myself to Satan, I worry I might insult him by doing it in my house with such a heavy Xian aura surrounding it.

My question is this: Will he truly be insulted in such a heavy Xian atmosphere as mine is?

As much as I've done research, the truth is that there are more lies being spread than truths, and truth is what I wish to know. No bullshit anymore. I want to be told the truth without having people hold back because of fear.

I'm willing to go this far; I'm not turning back.

You guys are aware of more truth than I am; I come to you for advice.

Father understands that many of us live with Xians.
He knows that because of that, doing rituals and what not can be very hard.
Many of us have done the Dedication Ritual in our homes, and many of us are forced to live with Xians. Father will not be insulted because He understands that you are forced to live with Xians.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cujotsutennou" <cujotsutennou@... wrote:

Based on what I've read through the JoS main site, it sounds like the quality of materials are not truly important, however, as I like to be as legit as possible when making commitments, I must ask a question. But first, I must state my dilemma.

I am surrounded, three-pronged, by Xian ministries. As this influence is heavy in my town, I worry that Satan might feel insulted, should I attempt to dedicate myself to him in such an area. I do not know Satan in the true manner, hence why I am treading down this path. The Xians make him out to be something vile and evil, however, I do not believe this.

For that manner, I am going to perform a dedication ritual on the Saturday of the week I get a hold of a candle to use in the ritual. I have all but the candle.

However, as I'm just introducing myself to Satan, I worry I might insult him by doing it in my house with such a heavy Xian aura surrounding it.

My question is this: Will he truly be insulted in such a heavy Xian atmosphere as mine is?

As much as I've done research, the truth is that there are more lies being spread than truths, and truth is what I wish to know. No bullshit anymore. I want to be told the truth without having people hold back because of fear.

<td val[/IMG]If you can't get a black candle, blue works just the same. The fact that you are doing the ritual is far more important to Satan than where or when. He's the all powerful, and the xians cowar in fear to Him.

Sincerely,

Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

--- On Sun, 1/23/11, cujotsutennou <cujotsutennou@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Question regarding the self-initiation rite
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 1:19 PM

[/TD]

I thank all of you for telling me this, and being honest. To be honest, I've always thought I was truer to Satan than I led others to believe. The fact that he accepts and understands this, means that this isn't another contradictory religion; this is truth. And in these troubled times, I would like this more than lies.

After all, the Xians and Muslims fight amongst themselves even now. It's illogical how Xians preach pacifism, yet they attempt to justify their actions through these loopholes which do not exist.

To me, I feel I have something in common with Father Satan. Misunderstood, labeled incapable or evil, when in truth, we are not given a chance - or allowed for that matter, to speak our minds.

This is why the threads that bound me to Xianity have just snapped. I'm free; so I'll run as fast as possible to Father Satan, and not look back. Let come what comes; it was my choice to do this, so I'm following through.

Anyways, is there a recommended day of the week to do the initiation rite? I know it should be done at night, but would anything be recommended? HPS Maxine did hers on April 30th, at midnight (according to the JoS main site).

It doesn't give any specific recommendations other than the materials, so I was wondering if dates or anything like that mattered.

I already have a good set of materials, the candle is all I lack. Also, blue MIGHT be hard to get, since I only know stores around here that sell dark red (closer to maroon than anything) candles. It was said that the shade doesn't matter; what truly matters is the intent.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Priestess Atheron <priestessatheron@... wrote:

If you can't get a black candle, blue works just the same. The fact that you are doing the ritual is far more important to Satan than where or when. He's the all powerful, and the xians cowar in fear to Him.

Sincerely,

www.JoyOfSatan.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

--- On Sun, 1/23/11, cujotsutennou <cujotsutennou@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Alright. Found a good, small dark blue candle, and a candle holder. I plan to dedicate tonight. This is when I throw everything I was behind me and submit to Father Satan.

I honestly cannot wait, but sadly, I must. This ritual must be done at night, and I'm much more psychically in-tune during the night.

I also believe I've had Marbas help me at one point: I was angry at a friend for lying to me, and that friend later suffered a migraine and was having vomiting spells. I remember hearing that Marbas can spread diseases of all kinds - wonder if that was him.

I have a bit of a third eye, as I can visualize (akin to actually, realistically seeing the image in my mind's eye) anything almost completely clearly and vividly. A question I have is this: Should I meditate a little more after dedicating to strengthen this vivid imagery?

Anyways, to everyone here: You are my comrades, my brethren. May we walk towards a future lit with truth!

HAIL SATAN! HAIL ASTAROTH! HAIL MARBAS! HAIL ANDRAS! HAIL DUAT!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cujotsutennou" <cujotsutennou@... wrote:

I thank all of you for telling me this, and being honest. To be honest, I've always thought I was truer to Satan than I led others to believe. The fact that he accepts and understands this, means that this isn't another contradictory religion; this is truth. And in these troubled times, I would like this more than lies.

After all, the Xians and Muslims fight amongst themselves even now. It's illogical how Xians preach pacifism, yet they attempt to justify their actions through these loopholes which do not exist.

To me, I feel I have something in common with Father Satan. Misunderstood, labeled incapable or evil, when in truth, we are not given a chance - or allowed for that matter, to speak our minds.

This is why the threads that bound me to Xianity have just snapped. I'm free; so I'll run as fast as possible to Father Satan, and not look back. Let come what comes; it was my choice to do this, so I'm following through.

Anyways, is there a recommended day of the week to do the initiation rite? I know it should be done at night, but would anything be recommended? HPS Maxine did hers on April 30th, at midnight (according to the JoS main site).

It doesn't give any specific recommendations other than the materials, so I was wondering if dates or anything like that mattered.

I already have a good set of materials, the candle is all I lack. Also, blue MIGHT be hard to get, since I only know stores around here that sell dark red (closer to maroon than anything) candles. It was said that the shade doesn't matter; what truly matters is the intent.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Priestess Atheron <priestessatheron@ wrote:

If you can't get a black candle, blue works just the same. The fact that you are doing the ritual is far more important to Satan than where or when. He's the all powerful, and the xians cowar in fear to Him.

Sincerely,

www.JoyOfSatan.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

--- On Sun, 1/23/11, cujotsutennou <cujotsutennou@ wrote:

Today, this February 6th, on the night of Sunday, at 7:40 PM, I, with a mere diabetic lancet, a blue department store candle, a pre-written prayer, and my soul, running to Father Satan as fast as I could, performed the dedication ritual. Henceforth, I believe myself officially "dedicated". Let all who oppose Father, know his true and ineffable wrath!

HAIL SATAN! HAIL ASTAROTH! HAIL DUAT!

Alright. Found a good, small dark blue candle, and a candle holder. I plan to dedicate tonight. This is when I throw everything I was behind me and submit to Father Satan.

I honestly cannot wait, but sadly, I must. This ritual must be done at night, and I'm much more psychically in-tune during the night.

I also believe I've had Marbas help me at one point: I was angry at a friend for lying to me, and that friend later suffered a migraine and was having vomiting spells. I remember hearing that Marbas can spread diseases of all kinds - wonder if that was him.

I have a bit of a third eye, as I can visualize (akin to actually, realistically seeing the image in my mind's eye) anything almost completely clearly and vividly. A question I have is this: Should I meditate a little more after dedicating to strengthen this vivid imagery?

Anyways, to everyone here: You are my comrades, my brethren. May we walk towards a future lit with truth!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cujotsutennou" <cujotsutennou@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Priestess Atheron <priestessatheron@ wrote:

Sincerely,

www.JoyOfSatan.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

Welcome to the family
Hail Satan
Hail Belial

Today, this February 6th, on the night of Sunday, at 7:40 PM, I, with a mere diabetic lancet, a blue department store candle, a pre-written prayer, and my soul, running to Father Satan as fast as I could, performed the dedication ritual. Henceforth, I believe myself officially "dedicated". Let all who oppose Father, know his true and ineffable wrath!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cujotsutennou" <cujotsutennou@ wrote:

Sincerely,

www.JoyOfSatan.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

<td val[/IMG]Congrats! Welcome!

--- On Mon, 2/7/11, cujotsutennou <cujotsutennou@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Dedication Ritual Scheduled
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, February 7, 2011, 4:02 AM

--- [/IMG][email protected], "cujotsutennou" <cujotsutennou@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "cujotsutennou" <cujotsutennou@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], Priestess Atheron <priestessatheron@ wrote:

Sincerely,

www.JoyOfSatan.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back