Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question Regarding the RTRs

officialkenshin

Sup guys,  so i wanna know why the need for the RTR? When we could just  vibrate death energy to them top Jews like Nathan and co and fuck them up directly and easier, more effectively, we just wipe them out guess we can do this using their pictures, faster and better!! ;D????

RTRs were given to us by Satan and Lilith. They're the most effective way to destroy the enemy because their Torah is the root of the problem.

Uhmmm that means we can't kill them Jews directly using black magick? Thought black magic was powerful?

If they are the problem why can't we just fuck them up and end them real quick???? @_@

You didn't give me an answer you on referred me to the rtr which I have read before. Now back to my question.
Answers please.

The Jews have their own protection and power. The RTRs are stripping them of this power. This is pretty much black magick as it is destroying them and their foundations.

The gods have great insight and powerful methods of tactic when it comes to this situation. The joyofsatan has made it this far and has come a long way with Satan. So why should we doubt any of their methods and rituals now? They know best.

High Priestess Shannon

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back