Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

question please ...

ruby666blackpearl

Is there any differences in lucid dreaming ,astral world and vision while we are sleeping??? I cannot analyze. I wish I could get answer.

A dream is on the dream plane. the experience is manifested by you subconsciously or consciously. When astral projecting/viewing, you are not "creating" a experience, rather seeing the astral or physical plane how it is like normal reality. If it feels like a dream its a dream most likely.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ruby666blackpearl" <blackpearl.onyx@... wrote:

Is there any differences in lucid dreaming ,astral world and vision while we are sleeping??? I cannot analyze. I wish I could get answer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackra1nbows" <blackra1nbows@... wrote:
A dream is on the dream plane. the experience is manifested by you subconsciously or consciously. When astral projecting/viewing, you are not "creating" a experience, rather seeing the astral or physical plane how it is like normal reality. If it feels like a dream its a dream most likely.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ruby666blackpearl" <blackpearl.onyx@ wrote:

Thanks explaining ^^!! And another thing that I want to know is "how to open chakara one by one ..???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ruby666blackpearl" <blackpearl.onyx@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackra1nbows" <blackra1nbows@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ruby666blackpearl" <blackpearl.onyx@ wrote:

Thanks explaining ^^!! And another thing that I want to know is "how to open chakara one by one ..???
go to power meditation on joyofsatan.org. there you see how to open and close your chakras.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back