Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question on Wotan

[email protected]

Hello.I have a friend who is a Wotanist,he seems to be commited to the White Cause and also knows who the true enemy is,but he sees no connection between Satanism and the old pagan Nordic religions,despite all the evidence.Personally,i think Wotan was the name which the ancient pagans in Europe used to refer to our Creator Father Satan,But i´m not sure,i admit i am ignorant on many subjects.I need evidence.Can somebody please help me? Regards
Hail Satan!
Heil Hitler!

..Hail Satan!!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/331

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], bestfriendofsatan@... wrote:

Hello.I have a friend who is a Wotanist,he seems to be commited to the White Cause and also knows who the true enemy is,but he sees no connection between Satanism and the old pagan Nordic religions,despite all the evidence.Personally,i think Wotan was the name which the ancient pagans in Europe used to refer to our Creator Father Satan,But i´m not sure,i admit i am ignorant on many subjects.I need evidence.Can somebody please help me? Regards
Hail Satan!
Heil Hitler!

<td val[/IMG]Thank you Blackkat.This is interesting and very useful to know. Hail Satan! Heil Hitler!

--- On Sun, 12/23/12, blackkat_411 <egret23@... wrote:
Subject: [666BlackSun] Re: Question on Wotan
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, December 23, 2012, 3:58 PM

..Hail Satan!!

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], bestfriendofsatan@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Heil Hitler!
[/TD]

..Hail Satan!! You are very welcome, you see the connection now??

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Adolfo Lopezmercado <bestfriendofsatan@... wrote:

Thank you Blackkat.This is interesting and very useful to know.
Hail Satan!
Heil Hitler!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

..Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], bestfriendofsatan@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Heil Hitler!

<td val[/IMG]absolutely.I always knew there was some kind of connection,but i was based only on my instinct,now i have the full evidence. Hail Satan! Heil Hitler!

--- On Thu, 12/27/12, blackkat_411 <egret23@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, December 27, 2012, 3:27 PM

..Hail Satan!! You are very welcome, you see the connection now??

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Adolfo Lopezmercado <bestfriendofsatan@... wrote:

Thank you Blackkat.This is interesting and very useful to know.
Hail Satan!
Heil Hitler!

To: [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

..Hail Satan!!

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], bestfriendofsatan@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Heil Hitler!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back