Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question on Reincarnation

bluecrimsondestiny

Is it possible to remember past lives? One of the topics when learning more about Satanism that grabbed my attention was that reincarnation was mentioned on one of the websites (can't remember which right now). I've had vivid dreams of being a little girl (under age 10) and being killed in a fire. I had someone (I think he was a brother) whom I called Az. The dreams were really vivid, but it's been awhile and after waking up the images get all mixed up. The things I remember are: Az was with me a lot and we were really close, we lived in a big house, people didn't like us, and there were other people in the house who started the fire, and magick was somehow involved. I always wondered if this was a past life or just a very vivid dream.
I'd really appreciate input into this. It's always bothered me that I didn't know anything about the origins of this dream.

<td val[/IMG]Well my personal experience with this; I only did the past life meditation once or twice wich I believe was all that was needed for me though I didn't really see anything then some pyramids and big forests. Some things however did come to me in detail during dreams with some very real and strong emotions, I have always been a man it seems. Past life meditation opens the memory "gates" so to speak and breathing exercises recalls the memories. Well this is my personal experience anyway. I had very vivid dreams with very real and strong emotions towards certain things it's different from a normal vivid dreams. In some of my dreams I understand telekinesis and can do a bunch of stuff like flying but when I wake up my NRG is to low to actually do any of those things lol. Atleast for now, they are real in my dreams :)
Thoth wrote, "A soul's outcome in the afterlife is based upon knowledge." "Knowledge of past lives can be acquired bybreathing exercises, which recall the memory of the soul."
www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ancient.html
Heil Satan.

From:"bluecrimsondestiny@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:Sun, 24 May, 2015 at 4:16
Subject:[JoyofSatan666] Question on Reincarnation

Is it possible to remember past lives? One of the topics when learning more about Satanism that grabbed my attention was that reincarnation was mentioned on one of the websites (can't remember which right now). I've had vivid dreams of being a little girl (under age 10) and being killed in a fire. I had someone (I think he was a brother) whom I called Az. The dreams were really vivid, but it's been awhile and after waking up the images get all mixed up. The things I remember are: Az was with me a lot and we were really close, we lived in a big house, people didn't like us, and there were other people in the house who started the fire, and magick was somehow involved. I always wondered if this was a past life or just a very vivid dream.
I'd really appreciate input into this. It's always bothered me that I didn't know anything about the origins of this dream. [/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Yes it is possible. There is a meditation for it on the JoS. Also something you should keep in mind when figuring out if that was a past life. You are always reincarnated into the same race, same gender and usually the same family.  

On Saturday, May 23, 2015 7:16 PM, "bluecrimsondestiny@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'd really appreciate input into this. It's always bothered me that I didn't know anything about the origins of this dream.

From my own experience (Yes you can do specific Meditations for Past Life memory, such as the one given on the JoS), but, the more you advance in your Meditations and the stronger your Soul becomes, the more memories will begin to surface and become clearer. Much of my memory of previous lives has come through during Meditation totally randomly and not by a conscious effort to remember it. This is due to your Chakras and your Soul opening up. So, as always, keep Meditating and Empowering yourself. 

The Meditations for Past Life Regression are great, but by the same token, you have to be in a very deep Trance State for them to be most effective, otherwise there is still a level of uncertainty as to whether or not what you see are genuine memories or creations of your own mind. Its similar in this sense to using a Ouija Board. The more you Advance, the more clear everything around you becomes. This is one thing I have learned. 

So, yes it is possible to access past life memories by using these Meditations. But the most effective way of forming a clear memory and picture is simply to continue Advancing yourself with your Meditations.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi
Joy of Satan Ministries 

Thank you everyone! I'm planning on doing my dedication very soon (waiting on some candles to arrive as I wanted to use the traditional black and I cannot find a single shop in the area that sells black candles. Found them on Amazon.) I don't want to do anything to extensive before dedicating. I'm tired of fear controlling me to wait. I started listening to High Priestess Maxine Dietrich's sermons, too. I find her very inspiring. 

The high priestess is right, most of the past life memories I have gained presently didn't come as a result of past life regression although I tried twice or so. It came through spiritual advancement. The first memory came when a friend sent me a video of him and his dogs in the UK, I saw the road type and immediately I knew I'd been there before.
On May 24, 2015 3:16 AM, "bluecrimsondestiny@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back