Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question on getting the "Chip"

Marco1

if done some research on this chip that the government is about to start implanting in people as the new way of being identified,closer safer banking system and as well as any other information they can update on the thing, it has two names, called Veri-chip, and also RFID radio Frequency ID, it's the size of a grain of rice and they insert it into your hand or arm or forhead to i believe, any ways they are doing this to minimize identity theft and so forth as well as the biggest reason for them being the goverment to track us down easier, it says they can get a track of where we are at around the world with in a second or so, any ways, them crazy chrystians are blabing about forth to their sheeps, my grandma is worried about this preaching telling everyone in the family not to get it, because if you do you will be condemned to hell because they believe it is the literal mark of the beast, im really confused as to i should get it or not, im really not scared about having it implanted on me, i kinda would want to do it just to rebel against my grandmas paranoia conspiracy, which can be found all over youtube, ive asked father satan about this but i havent gotten a response really, i just want to know does Father Satan approve of us being implanted with these chips in us for the new way of purchasing and selling and being identified, in florida they already do it for clubs, so if any has a direct response from Father Satan please let me know, so i can either be ok with getting it, or avoid it, so i wont be part of the jews plan for hearding us like cattle or sheep. i thank you for reading this a bid you an adieu & HAIL SATAN MAY HIS KINGDOM ARISE AND LIVE FORTH FOREVER MORE!

The Jews control both sides... I do not think personally getting the chip is a good day.  
Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 3:47 PM
Subject: [Satanicgaycommunity] Question on getting the "Chip"

if done some research on this chip that the government is about to start implanting in people as the new way of being identified,closer safer banking system and as well as any other information they can update on the thing, it has two names, called Veri-chip, and also RFID radio Frequency ID, it's the size of a grain of rice and they insert it into your hand or arm or forhead to i believe, any ways they are doing this to minimize identity theft and so forth as well as the biggest reason for them being the goverment to track us down easier, it says they can get a track of where we are at around the world with in a second or so, any ways, them crazy chrystians are blabing about forth to their sheeps, my grandma is worried about this preaching telling everyone in the family not to get it, because if you do you will be condemned to hell because they believe it is the literal mark of the beast, im really confused as to i should get it or not, im really not scared about having it implanted on me, i kinda would want to do it just to rebel against my grandmas paranoia conspiracy, which can be found all over youtube, ive asked father satan about this but i havent gotten a response really, i just want to know does Father Satan approve of us being implanted with these chips in us for the new way of purchasing and selling and being identified, in florida they already do it for clubs, so if any has a direct response from Father Satan please let me know, so i can either be ok with getting it, or avoid it, so i wont be part of the jews plan for hearding us like cattle or sheep. i thank you for reading this a bid you an adieu & HAIL SATAN MAY HIS KINGDOM ARISE AND LIVE FORTH FOREVER MORE!

I'd rather not get the chip, I don't trust it, I don't want people knowing were I am everyday...
Hail Satan!

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 2:20:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Satanicgaycommunity] Question on getting the "Chip"

The Jews control both sides... I do not think personally getting the chip is a good day.  
Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]

The Bible states that there is no such thing as individuality, for all are equal in the eyes of Jesus. This is also reflected in Judeo/Christian government. Christians might rant and rave about these chips, but they don't realize that getting these chips are mandatory in the Christian domestication process towards communism.

Satan is not "the Beast," unless one is a Jew, as Satan hates them with an almighty passion. Christians are not a race, with the exception of the Jewish ones. Christians are deluded Gentiles who follow a Jewish program of poisonous indoctrination. Some will wake up to the truth, while others will fall with their Jew-induced lies. Muslims are in the same boat as the Christians.

Jesus is the REAL BEAST, if one is a Gentile, as if he ever chooses a human body to inhabit, it will be the funeral wreath of humanity.

The chip is a mark of Jesus, as it controls, tracks down, and keeps one marked like cattle. This is not of Satan. Satan wants us to rebel against this kosher konspiracy. Satan stands for freedom.

In the book of revelation in the Bible, what dumbass Christians haven't read are the parts that talk about souls that are marked by Jesus. Jesus is the one that "comes like a thief in the night," steals, murders, lies, etc. The MARK of the beast is the mark of Jesus, as he is the JEWISH messiah.

The Illuminati makes it look like they worship Lucifer on the outer "package," so to speak, but in reality, they worship the "god" of the Bible. Not enough people know this. I can prove it, too.

When we DEDICATE [not "sell," like retarded people believe] our souls to Satan, he marks us with his protection and Satanic blessings. This is our birthright, as we as Gentiles, are His true children, the children that He created in the first place. We are His pride and joy.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Algur <yc28@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

if done some research on this chip that the government is about to start implanting in people as the new way of being identified,closer safer banking system and as well as any other information they can update on the thing, it has two names, called Veri-chip, and also RFID radio Frequency ID, it's the size of a grain of rice and they insert it into your hand or arm or forhead to i believe, any ways they are doing this to minimize identity theft and so forth as well as the biggest reason for them being the goverment to track us down easier, it says they can get a track of where we are at around the world with in a second or so, any ways, them crazy chrystians are blabing about forth to their sheeps, my grandma is worried about this preaching telling everyone in the family not to get it, because if you do you will be condemned to hell because they believe it is the literal mark of the beast, im really confused as to i should get it or not, im really not
scared about having it implanted on me, i kinda would want to do it just to rebel against my grandmas paranoia conspiracy, which can be found all over youtube, ive asked father satan about this but i havent gotten a response really, i just want to know does Father Satan approve of us being implanted with these chips in us for the new way of purchasing and selling and being identified, in florida they already do it for clubs, so if any has a direct response from Father Satan please let me know, so i can either be ok with getting it, or avoid it, so i wont be part of the jews plan for hearding us like cattle or sheep. i thank you for reading this a bid you an adieu & HAIL SATAN MAY HIS KINGDOM ARISE AND LIVE FORTH FOREVER MORE!

thanks guys for your comments, i really needed some thinking over. so i have now made my choice, on not getting the chip, ever since i wa about 13 or so i was tricked kinda into believing i was of spanish jew descent, but that is just something my grandmothers mother told her to keep the whole "Love Israel" crap kinda thing, i was raised as a christian mainly, through alot of christian denominations such as baptist pentecoastal, and even freemethodist, my mother was a catholic but converted to christianity for my families sake, kinda, and it lead her to her death, she had breast cancer it spread throughout her whole body, my mother was my favorite person i loved the most, on her crucial moment on dying she became brain dead only having memory of my father, as he told me, and one day as she grow sicker, my father told us, that all we could do is pray to jesus that may it be her time, i guess so she wouldn't suffer any more, i curse that piece of shit jew bastard rat, that ever took my mothers life away, i wish i woulda have known satan previous as a child so i could saved my mother or atleast had her lived a little longer, i was 11 the oldest, my brother 10 and sister 7, ever since then, my life was a living hell, especially with my father, to this day i am still distant with him,as are my siblings, my sister was molested by my aunt's scum bag husband, and ive just gone through alot of things, ive tried using ouija board to contact my mother, but never really worked, i never really sensed her spirit around. on her plaque of her burial resting place, it has the image of that jew, and idk i really hope she isn't with him. ive asked some psychics before about if they pick up anything on my mom and two times the only same response ive gotten from 2 of them is that they get some vision or symbol of her as a dove, which when it comes to my mind is associated with christianity, she on the side would practice spanish magick i guess, like shop at botanicas, which are spanish magick stores where they sell candles and all that fake crap especially with the holy death statuesaround there stores asking for donations. any ways im done sharing please feel free to contact me at marco.lopez123460@... its my more active email. i still havent really had a good satanic experience, ive done the dedication ritual, but when i try to contact him, i feel it's only my imagination talking in my head. :(

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back