Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question of RTRs

Hage Qwe

Can you watch or listen to something while doing the RTRs? Or do you HAVE to be VERY concentrated? I ask this because i use watching videos in help of doing the RTRs.

Yes you can. I listen to music and sometimes have videos playing when I do them because I have roommates. It still does the job

play some epic music while you do the rtr .

On Monday, June 20, 2016 8:11 PM, "Hage Qwe hageqwe@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Can you watch or listen to something while doing the RTRs? Or do you HAVE to be VERY concentrated? I ask this because i use watching videos in help of doing the RTRs.

I always listen to some powerful music and blast it out of my speakers as loud as I can when doing them, it blocks out any noises from the outside and actually helps me concentrate, then I simply vibrate the RTR as loud and powerful as I can to go above the music, which I have noticed really adds some power to it.

Usually I put on some kind of metal or otherwise loud, hard music, but not something blasphemous ofcourse.

Sorry, misinterpreted the message!

Had a big raul with my partner, and was not in the best frame of mind...no excuse!

I've deleted it!

Could the RTR be make like 1/2 second between eack word? I just want to know how quick can i make them so that i could do even more of them.

What all things i can do to make the RTR powerful? I want to make it as powerful as possible? Any tips than meditation and the satanas and 666 and RAUMm

You can do the reverse torah rituals at your own pace. As long as the vibrations are correct the ritual is effective.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back