Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question/New Development of the Agenda?

shantikami

I was in the library, today, and found a skinny red book claiming that free will is a complete falsehood. It is written by a Sam Harris, the CEO/co-founder of Project Reason.

Is this a new development, the denial of free will by "scientific" means, or has it been out for a while??? It sounds like an excellent tool to convince people to be more mindlessly obedient...& thus more easy to use & consume.

Ugh!

My eternal love & devotion to Satan and the gods!

It is just one of those kike's program of mind control.they are actually spinning out of control.they are losing the battle.

------------------------------
On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 4:53 AM EEST Shantikami wrote:

I was in the library, today, and found a skinny red book claiming that free will is a complete falsehood. It is written by a Sam Harris, the CEO/co-founder of Project Reason.

Is this a new development, the denial of free will by "scientific" means, or has it been out for a while??? It sounds like an excellent tool to convince people to be more mindlessly obedient...& thus more easy to use & consume.

Ugh!

Harris? Sounds like this particular Harris is in fact a kike. Look
under "Knowing the enemy"--according to that, Harris is one of those
surnames that is primarily jewish but some Gentiles use that name. Add
these lies, and that particular person is probably a filthy kike. And
yes, in this case it is intended to program Gentiles to be obedient to
the kikes when the time comes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chidozie Eze <chido262003@...
wrote:
It is just one of those kike's program of mind control.they are
actually spinning out of control.they are losing the battle.

I was in the library, today, and found a skinny red book claiming
that free will is a complete falsehood. It is written by a Sam Harris,
the CEO/co-founder of Project Reason.
Is this a new development, the denial of free will by "scientific"
means, or has it been out for a while??? It sounds like an excellent
tool to convince people to be more mindlessly obedient...& thus more
easy to use & consume.
Ugh!

Sam Harris is jewish. The jews are trying to control and direct the  atheist camp into a secular xian or liberal league [the core of communism] that will be no threat to them and keep them in unconscious xianity. While making sure any real opposition to their programs will not arise. They feed people 200 year talking points which don't go far and ignore the mount of evidence which would expose xianity beyond repair. They know many will go back into xianity later on as the spell was never broken. And those who don't will be mentally kept under control in materialist, liberal mode. Which is communism without the economic modality attached.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 1:38:52 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Question/New Development of the Agenda?

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Chidozie Eze <chido262003@...
wrote:

easy to use & consume.
Ugh!

Well this 'sam harris' has the look of a reptilian ready to take a dagger from the pocket and put it right in your eye. Seriously he doesn't seem human and his face seems very vile, I would never trust a guy like that. I feel hostility. This being emmits 'reptilian' all over the fucking place. It fucking looks like a reptilian predator, sometimes I feel some sort of 'fear' [or rather I'm having a defensive stance]. Dunno but it feels like we're both aliens from outer space recognizing each other.

http://hollowverse.zippykidcdn.com/wp-c ... 40x360.jpg

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/MuuKItF_xJo/0.jpg

Fucking ew. That skull and this hairline/hair and nose simply freaks me out.

Nice reply by the way, you explained that pretty well. Since people are under the fucking goddamn spell, 'changes' in 'perception' ie, joining atheism or liberalism, are sometimes simply like dragging a rubber band, only to let it strike back with even more force. You grab the xian away, the rubber band is the link...You drag him futher and further, then BAM, back to the pit, even more hardcore than they ever were...Whilist you drag him, you further infest his brain with marxist bullshit so when they get back, they are even more hardcore and the rubber band hold is 50 times stronger than it was. Since it infested the psyche in more levels.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Sam Harris is jewish. The jews are trying to control and direct the  atheist camp into a secular xian or liberal league [the core of communism] that will be no threat to them and keep them in unconscious xianity. While making sure any real opposition to their programs will not arise. They feed people 200 year talking points which don't go far and ignore the mount of evidence which would expose xianity beyond repair. They know many will go back into xianity later on as the spell was never broken. And those who don't will be mentally kept under control in materialist, liberal mode. Which is communism without the economic modality attached.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Chidozie Eze <chido262003@
wrote:

easy to use & consume.

Ugh!

Yeah, I read the premise and wanted to vomit. Wow, talk about trying to reduce humanity down into a bunch of useable objects. And they are using that old line, "even without a" fill-in-the-blank-essential-human-aspect, "I can be moral & a good member of society."

Thank goodness I am strong in my faith and love of the True God.

I am for Satan, forever, in love & devotion

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

surnames that is primarily jewish but some Gentiles use that name. Add these lies, and that particular person is probably a filthy kike. And yes, in this case it is intended to program Gentiles to be obedient to the kikes when the time comes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chidozie Eze <chido262003@
wrote:

Is this a new development, the denial of free will by "scientific" means, or has it been out for a while??? It sounds like an excellent
easy to use & consume.

Ugh!

Just wanted to note something, if you seen gentiles with this kind of a vibe. It may just be INTJ personality type.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Well this 'sam harris' has the look of a reptilian ready to take a dagger from the pocket and put it right in your eye. Seriously he doesn't seem human and his face seems very vile, I would never trust a guy like that. I feel hostility. This being emmits 'reptilian' all over the fucking place. It fucking looks like a reptilian predator, sometimes I feel some sort of 'fear' [or rather I'm having a defensive stance]. Dunno but it feels like we're both aliens from outer space recognizing each other.

http://hollowverse.zippykidcdn.com/wp-c ... 40x360.jpg

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/MuuKItF_xJo/0.jpg

Fucking ew. That skull and this hairline/hair and nose simply freaks me out.

Nice reply by the way, you explained that pretty well. Since people are under the fucking goddamn spell, 'changes' in 'perception' ie, joining atheism or liberalism, are sometimes simply like dragging a rubber band, only to let it strike back with even more force. You grab the xian away, the rubber band is the link...You drag him futher and further, then BAM, back to the pit, even more hardcore than they ever were...Whilist you drag him, you further infest his brain with marxist bullshit so when they get back, they are even more hardcore and the rubber band hold is 50 times stronger than it was. Since it infested the psyche in more levels.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Chidozie Eze <chido262003@
wrote:

easy to use & consume.

Ugh!

<td val[/IMG]hi im max 27 can we be friends here, im new to this stuff, but luv it

--- On Wed, 10/31/12, Emily Watts <emilywatts87@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 3:52 AM

What does INTJ stand for?
[/TD]

I've got it too, best one to have imo.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:

I took an online test that says I have this personality type. Not sure how legit it is.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@ wrote:

It's a personality type. Myers-Briggs personality test.

Introvert. Intuitive. Thinking. Judging.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Emily Watts <emilywatts87@ wrote:

Ah. Why is that?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@... wrote:

I've got it too, best one to have imo.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@ wrote:

I took an online test that says I have this personality type. Not sure how legit it is.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@ wrote:

It's a personality type. Myers-Briggs personality test.

Introvert. Intuitive. Thinking. Judging.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Emily Watts <emilywatts87@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back