Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question for everyone on here.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
You both never got hit by a stick before? Somebody hit me with a stick. Does that mean that I got Holobunga'd?

One time when I was a kid, I was out playing with other neighborhood kids, and one of them threw a broom that struck me right in the eyebrow. I lost six million skin cells that day.
I once slapped a jew kid in 5th grade, that day 6 gazillion jews died.

Sat1234 said:
So if I'm doing the rtr Satan will take notice on me?
If you do it enough times. Do the RTR many times every day for Satan to notice it.

Sat1234 said:
So if I'm doing the rtr Satan will take notice on me?

Yes. It doesn't make you a superstar, but it means you are doing good work for him and all Gentiles. It is something to be proud of.

Aquarius said:
Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
You both never got hit by a stick before? Somebody hit me with a stick. Does that mean that I got Holobunga'd?

One time when I was a kid, I was out playing with other neighborhood kids, and one of them threw a broom that struck me right in the eyebrow. I lost six million skin cells that day.
I once slapped a jew kid in 5th grade, that day 6 gazillion jews died.

That's nice, dear.

Sat1234 said:
If Im doing the rtr than Satan will take notice on me?
You're a jew, the Gods laugh at such abomination like you. They hate you.

In this forum people said that the good Jews are those who don't listen to there masters what this mean?

There are 212 posts on this topic. Think about that for a second .
OIP.-rHyCzJykhSkQAOWCTkBBgAAAA

Sat1234 said:
Why you said that the good Jews are those who don't listen to there masters?
We never said that you fucking jew. There is no good jew, you are all parassites who at the right time will be treated like the parassites you are.

Sat1234 said:
I said that I'm half jew
There is no such thing as half jew, it does not exist. Any small amount of jewish DNA means that you are jew.

It is not true that you don't know what to do. We already told you what to do. Do the Final RTR 20 times every day. This is what we need you to do, this is what Satan and the gods all want you to do. If you are serious about wanting to help us, then do the Final RTR 20 times every day.

If you do not do the Final RTR, then you are not helping and we don't want you.

Cobra has more fucking patience than I'll ever have.

I see zero appeal for this degenerative waste of time in a troll that was made obvious months ago.

Sat1234 said:
I said that I'm half jew
That means you are a total jew, it's not that we don't give you a chance you little disgusting jew, it's that you are nature's parassite, a tick. You as a jew will never be able to accomplish anything, you are an alien, a being that Satan and the Gods hate and will be punished.

Sat1234 said:
Ol luciftias do you have email?
I only have one answer for you.
Do the Final RTR.

If you ask me what you should feel from it, my answer is.
Keep doing the Final RTR more times until you do feel it.

If you ask me how many times you should do the RTR, my answer is.
Keep doing the Final RTR as many times as you are able to.

If you want to get Satan's attention,
Satan will notice you if you keep doing the Final RTR every day.

I do not have any other answer for you.

Henu the Great said:
:lol:

20k topic views here we come!

The more pages a topic has the more views it gets I have noticed, it’s like a snowball effect.

"notice me Satan" -Sat1234

He has definitely been noticed, he will be one of the first to go when the Demons purge them from this realm.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back