Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question about void

sonofodin89

Ok, so the universe is constantly expanding, and the darkness of space (void) is that so called darkness. would void be considered an element on its own and also a so called "nexus" that creates and controls the elements fire, earth, water, and air?

Vo[/IMG]</var> 
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 10:56 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Question about void

Ok, so the universe is constantly expanding, and the darkness of space (void) is that so called darkness. would void be considered an element on its own and also a so called "nexus" that creates and controls the elements fire, earth, water, and air?

ok, yeah that makes sense. thank you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Void is emptyness. Nothingness. I think you might be thinking of the element Akasha/ether if i am not mistaken space is composed of Akasha. 

Hail our Creator God Satan.

Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 10:56 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Question about void

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back