Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question about trilling r's in certain vibrations

marimamaof3

Is it absolutely necessary to trill the r's in RAUM meditation? I speak Spanish and I don't even know how to trill my r's. Ever since I was little I have tried. I have recently watched YouTube tutorials and have practiced. I still am unable to do it. Are there alternative vibrations I can do in place of the RAUM Meditations and other meditations that require the strong emphasis of the trilling? My husband and I are new to Satanism and he's been doing the RAUM vibration with success. He feels a buzzing feeling in his body and I don't. :( any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

i cant do it either without it sounding too loud,seperate and crappy but i still feel it.maybe try the thing where you gargle your saliva in the back of your mouth.the saliva's gotta be thick though.its how Lou Gosset made that alien growl in that movie Enemy Mine.

On Monday, June 9, 2014 10:05 AM, "Marimamaof3 marimamaof3@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Is it absolutely necessary to trill the r's in RAUM meditation? I speak Spanish and I don't even know how to trill my r's. Ever since I was little I have tried. I have recently watched YouTube tutorials and have practiced. I still am unable to do it. Are there alternative vibrations I can do in place of the RAUM Meditations and other meditations that require the strong emphasis of the trilling? My husband and I are new to Satanism and he's been doing the RAUM vibration with success. He feels a buzzing feeling in his body and I don't. :( any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

Trilling your Rs is done with the tip of the tongue and not the same as the guttural noise in "Enemy Mine." Not the same.

I do, however find the proper G sound difficult.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back