Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question about the power of fear in magic.

zardozxp308

Lately I have been experiencing a lot of uncertainty regarding my job and I have doubled up on basic daily meditations for protection. It also seems that as I do this, there are forces working outside me to make things EVEN more treatening in my life. I realize there is an important component to thinking positive with both magic and meditation, but I wonder how much damage my fear does to me when I eventually do become afraid. Any ideas? Feedback?

The will comes from the mind. Those with a strong enough will, can make things manigest simply by thinking about them.
If you spend too much time dwelling on your workings, thinking they will not work or fearing that they will go wrong. Then this will put effect on these workings, and will undo them gradually. It is best to keep them out of mind, and just let them do their thing. This is where void meditation can come in handy.
It is important to have a strong control over your mind when one has a strong will. If one is thinking about injuring themselves a lot, it is very possible that this will come around. This is just an example, it can manifest in different ways. If one is constantly fearing that they are going to be attacked by the enemy, then its eventually going to come around.
Part of being strong is not only being able to manipulate energies to our desire, to achieve desired outcomes. But also to have self control, and a strong control over one's mind to not have things like this happen.

Hope this clears it up for you.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zardozxp308" <zagnut4@... wrote:

Lately I have been experiencing a lot of uncertainty regarding my job and I have doubled up on basic daily meditations for protection. It also seems that as I do this, there are forces working outside me to make things EVEN more treatening in my life. I realize there is an important component to thinking positive with both magic and meditation, but I wonder how much damage my fear does to me when I eventually do become afraid. Any ideas? Feedback?

<td val[/IMG]I do know what you mean.Life for us Gentiles can get very hard even when meditating regularly.We only had 30 dollars for food for the next two weeks and I wonder just how I am going to pay our bills all the time.But every morning I vibrate money Runes reguardless of what our life really looks like.And even though we are having a baby I know it will all work out for us.Satan needs this child born into this world and I am doing everything in my power to support my wife though our very hard times.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Question about the power of fear in magic.
Sent: Mon, Oct 1, 2012 6:00:30 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Lately I have been experiencing a lot of uncertainty regarding my job and I have doubled up on basic daily meditations for protection. It also seems that as I do this, there are forces working outside me to make things EVEN more treatening in my life. I realize there is an important component to thinking positive with both magic and meditation, but I wonder how much damage my fear does to me when I eventually do become afraid. Any ideas? Feedback?

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back