Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question About The Pledge Of Dedication

danielisntokay

For my pledge of dedication, it says I must write my name in blood. Does this mean just my first name? First and last? First, middle initial, and last? Or my full name?

You just need a few drops of blood. Pierce your index finger with a needle, either sterilized (with rubbing alcohol) sewing needle or a diabetic lancet. Then take the pen and dab it in the blood, and then sign your name. When I sign my name in blood for something, I also dab the remaining blood from my fingertip onto my signature. But thats just me.
On Wednesday, October 25, 2017, 11:03:55 PM EDT, danielisntokay@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

For my pledge of dedication, it says I must write my name in blood. Does this mean just my first name? First and last? First, middle initial, and last? Or my full name?

I understand that bit but I'm wondering how much of my name do I sign?

On Wednesday, October 25, 2017 11:10 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You just need a few drops of blood. Pierce your index finger with a needle, either sterilized (with rubbing alcohol) sewing needle or a diabetic lancet. Then take the pen and dab it in the blood, and then sign your name. When I sign my name in blood for something, I also dab the remaining blood from my fingertip onto my signature. But thats just me.
On Wednesday, October 25, 2017, 11:03:55 PM EDT, danielisntokay@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Your full name. First and last.
On Thursday, October 26, 2017, 11:01:36 AM EDT, Daniel Sheldon danielisntokay@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I understand that bit but I'm wondering how much of my name do I sign?

On Wednesday, October 25, 2017 11:10 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I didn’t use a pen, I used my blood as the ink and I wrote my whole name first middle and last 

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 25, 2017, at 8:09 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
On Wednesday, October 25, 2017, 11:03:55 PM EDT, danielisntokay@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I have a question?
I have written my full name in blood from my index finger with dip three/many times and the paper only burns half.Is it ok?

Okay, thank you very much.

On Thursday, October 26, 2017 1:21 PM, "ANDREW GRAY amgray619@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I didn’t use a pen, I used my blood as the ink and I wrote my whole name first middle and last 

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 25, 2017, at 8:09 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Wednesday, October 25, 2017, 11:03:55 PM EDT, danielisntokay@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back