Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question about the dream. Help? THX.

Kara Roth

Hey there,
Does anyone know if there are any ways to keep ppl away from the dreams (my dreams)...???(P.S:I meant .. like a magic or a spell....) Cuz I had dreams about someone.. and it seems like that person always sort of making me very mad and angry in my dreams.. Its irritated...
Thank you !!!

if the person is directly making you dream of them, then work on an aura of protection.  otherwise it may just be your subconsious or something. try affirming before you go to sleep, “I will fall asleep and have a pleasant dream”. say this to yourself every night. affirmations are very strong as long as you want them to work. Hail Satan
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, December 29, 2010 6:42:37 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Question about the dream. Help? THX.

Hey there,
Does anyone know if there are any ways to keep ppl away from the dreams (my dreams)...???(P.S:I meant .. like a magic or a spell....) Cuz I had dreams about someone.. and it seems like that person always sort of making me very mad and angry in my dreams.. Its irritated...
Thank you !!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back