Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question about the after life.

Is it possible for someone to become a slave to another human being on the astral when one dies? I ask this question because I've actually had someone who got into witchcraft tell me that I was going to be his slave when I die? I don't know why he said that, he had no reason to and it was kind of random when he did say it, but he did... It always kind of bothered me, even until this day and I personally hate him for it for even saying such a thing, but still, question weighs on my mind, is it possible?
I know this is probably something I shouldn't worry about, because I got faith that Father Satan would take my soul to Duat instead, and that this dude isn't nearly powerful enough to even accomplish such a thing (unless I lack knowledge, which I do lack a lot of knowledge when it comes to the Astral). This question also raised on my mind because I was watching a movie based on the Zodiac Killer, who also believed he could have human slaves in the after life...

If you are dedicated to Lord Satan, this will not happen to you.Don't believe everything you hear from low lifes like that guy, who only wanted to scare you.

On Sunday, May 18, 2014 1:30:07 AM, "richardlesterhailsatan11@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Is it possible for someone to become a slave to another human being on the astral when one dies? I ask this question because I've actually had someone who got into witchcraft tell me that I was going to be his slave when I die? I don't know why he said that, he had no reason to and it was kind of random when he did say it, but he did... It always kind of bothered me, even until this day and I personally hate him for it for even saying such a thing, but still, question weighs on my mind, is it possible?
I know this is probably something I shouldn't worry about, because I got faith that Father Satan would take my soul to Duat instead, and that this dude isn't nearly powerful enough to even accomplish such a thing (unless I lack knowledge, which I do lack a lot of knowledge when it comes to the Astral). This question also raised on my mind because I was watching a movie based on the Zodiac Killer, who also believed he could have human slaves in the after life...

Yeah, he's another mind reader, and his grandfather is a medicine man enrolled in the Sioux Indian tribe in Pineridge Indian Reservation. This person is able to see spirits and communicate with them telepathically, he even told me some stories once. He's also a drug addict and an alcoholic... Like most that get into angel magick are. Happy to say I've been clean for about 4 months off of all drugs and I'm currently in an outpatient treatment center, I'm now even trying to give up smoking cigarettes. I've pretty much cut off all contact from everyone of my so called "friends" and now the only people I hang around is family... that's it. I'm trying my best to follow Father Satan's commandments from the Al-Jilwah, all of them.

I wouldn't worry so much about being slaves in the afterlife. What people should be concerned about is becoming slaves in This life. 
What the jews have been planning:QUOTE FROM THE JEWISH TALMUD: Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves.”
Spreading this is how you can put a Stop to them:The Black Sun 666
  HA[/IMG]In Satan I Trust! Forever in the Service of Satan!

[/B]High Priest Micama Gmicalzoma

http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/index.html
On Sunday, May 18, 2014 5:16 PM, "richardlesterhailsatan11@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yeah, he's another mind reader, and his grandfather is a medicine man enrolled in the Sioux Indian tribe in Pineridge Indian Reservation. This person is able to see spirits and communicate with them telepathically, he even told me some stories once. He's also a drug addict and an alcoholic... Like most that get into angel magick are. Happy to say I've been clean for about 4 months off of all drugs and I'm currently in an outpatient treatment center, I'm now even trying to give up smoking cigarettes. I've pretty much cut off all contact from everyone of my so called "friends" and now the only people I hang around is family... that's it. I'm trying my best to follow Father Satan's commandments from the Al-Jilwah, all of them.

Yes Richard. Some people do have such abilities to do such thing. But if you're working for the Powers of Hell and advancing your soul it WOULDNT happen.

I doubt this guy does. I know some Voodoo Priests can do similar things.

------------------------------
On Sun, May 18, 2014 4:03 PM PDT richardlesterhailsatan11@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

You would worry if you were in my shoes, trust me... I worry everyday, and got a damn good reason to too...

@Jeremy Montoya How would one even enslave another on the Astral? How is this possible? I guess that depends on psychic power huh? Just course someone into doing what ever you want through telepathty and will power or what? How does that work exactly? Can you elaborate on that a bit more? Not speaking about a Spiritual Satanist though, since me and you both know that wouldn't work because Satan wouldn't allow it, but how could it be done on the average person who is not a SS?

Now I'm curious. What might this "damn good reason" be? Can this person harassing you over-power Father? Are you obligated to this individual?

I sent you a private message bro. Check your inbox and spam box.

------------------------------
On Sun, May 18, 2014 9:45 PM PDT richardlesterhailsatan11@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

@Jeremy Montoya How would one even enslave another on the Astral? How is this possible? I guess that depends on psychic power huh? Just course someone into doing what ever you want through telepathty and will power or what? How does that work exactly? Can you elaborate on that a bit more? Not speaking about a Spiritual Satanist though, since me and you both know that wouldn't work because Satan wouldn't allow it, but how could it be done on the average person who is not a SS?

Worry not brother, when it comes to the Astral, after prolonged power meditation you can FREE* your soul from everything. You will have total power over your soul and what you do with it with a little impowerment... As far as the possibility of owning a soul... I know personally that you can feast or prey on a soul for psygic feeding but you can not *own* a soul.. You can however overpower one and use it however you wish, by this i mean "feed" on souls (like the ones who are without, draw their energies into your own soul

I remember reading on JoS and other sources on books on the Astral that when people die they don't know they're dead, let alone actually died... My question is, how do you know when you are dead? Do these people end up finding out eventually that they are actually dead? How does this exactly work? I remember even watching the movie the 6xth Sense with Bruce Willis (good movie I think btw hehe) that people didn't even know they were dead as well, it even took the character Bruce Willis played for a while to finally figure out he was dead, so how does one end up finding out if they are when they do die? Does this go for everyone? Or does the majority of people don't know that they are dead?

When you became a Satanist, and did a dedication ritual. That means the powers of hell will protect you, if anything your soul is your soul, Lucifer made us individuals.. He will not let someone play "God" and bend his rules like that. You are safe, as well as your brothers and sisters. 

On Sunday, May 25, 2014 1:44 PM, "richardlesterhailsatan11@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I remember reading on JoS and other sources on books on the Astral that when people die they don't know they're dead, let alone actually died... My question is, how do you know when you are dead? Do these people end up finding out eventually that they are actually dead? How does this exactly work? I remember even watching the movie the 6xth Sense with Bruce Willis (good movie I think btw hehe) that people didn't even know they were dead as well, it even took the character Bruce Willis played for a while to finally figure out he was dead, so how does one end up finding out if they are when they do die? Does this go for everyone? Or does the majority of people don't know that they are dead?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back