Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question about summoning demons

ckeva007

Hey all,

I've read the section about Demons on the JoS website and read through the list of Demon names and looked at all the sigils. I just have a question:

How do you know which Demon would be best to summon? I read what each Demon is best at and there are different qualities in different Demons that I would like guidance in.

Can you form a relationship with more than 1 Demon, or is it best to build a strong relationship with 1 Demon only?

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Hail Satan!

You summon a demon considering what they specialize in for instance haures specializes in protecting from other spirits. The most important is a relationship with father satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ckeva007" <ckeva007@... wrote:

Hey all,

I've read the section about Demons on the JoS website and read through the list of Demon names and looked at all the sigils. I just have a question:

How do you know which Demon would be best to summon? I read what each Demon is best at and there are different qualities in different Demons that I would like guidance in.

Can you form a relationship with more than 1 Demon, or is it best to build a strong relationship with 1 Demon only?

Hail Satan!

This is not done without a serious reason and just to have a relationship obviously. Summoning a God is done only if you need serious help, as the Gods are very busy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ckeva007" <ckeva007@... wrote:

Hey all,

Hail Satan!

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, May 26, 2013 4:03:18 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Question about summoning demons

Hey all,

Hail Satan!

Yes, obviously. This is not something I want to do because it's novelty, and you didn't really answer my question.

I would respectfully appreciate guidance from a Demon with regards to issues in my own life, and the JoS website can't ehlp me with that. HP Maxine in her audio sermons, as well as the JoS website encourage relationships with Demons.

Being new to Satanism, I obviously don't have as much knowledge as someone who has walked The Path for longer, and I can't see that Satan or His Demons would expect us to flail around in the dar without guidance.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

This is not done without a serious reason and just to have a relationship obviously. Summoning a God is done only if you need serious help, as the Gods are very busy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ckeva007" <ckeva007@ wrote:

Hey all,

Hail Satan!

I did answer it, it clearly says in JoS that different Gods specialize in different purposes. There's a page on JoS about the specific things they specialize in, and you do call upon a God in the list that helps with a specific problems you have. Now as I said, summoning a God JUST to have a relationship with, isn't really a valid reason because they are busy.

"I can't see that Satan or His Demons would expect us to flail around in the dar without guidance."

That's what the GD is for who is with you after you dedicate. Also it's been said in JoS if you're new you should build a relationship with Satan himself instead of looking to other Gods. And you need to be spiritually empowered as well, as you won't really experience much if you aren't. I've also said that if you're new you should focus more on empowering yourself and as you advance your GD will come in contact with you when you're ready. Not the opposite. The mistake many people want to do is to try to contact beings first before starting on empowering themselves and they don't experience anything as they're not astrally open so they get disappointed. Many here recommend practicing power meditation for at least 1 month before trying to summon a God.

So the point here if we're new is not that we are not guided. But we're not astrally open enough to feel that experience. That's why you shouldn't summon a God at this early stage, because you'll most probably disappointed like many people who think nothing happened. The truth is that something DID happen, but they weren't astrally open to feel it.

"HP Maxine in her audio sermons, as well as the JoS website encourage relationships with Demons."

That's a totally different thing than summoning a God you specify just for a relationship. It doesn't imply such thing. Compare that with a God who has helped you a few times and you're trusted and you have a relationship with him. See the difference??Also, asking Satan for guidance or to send a God for guidance is again different than trying to summon some random busy God just because you want a relationship with which is usually disrespectful. Imagine doing this to humans, you wouldn't just contact a random government official and tell him that for sure.

Yes, obviously. This is not something I want to do because it's novelty, and you didn't really answer my question.

I would respectfully appreciate guidance from a Demon with regards to issues in my own life, and the JoS website can't ehlp me with that. HP Maxine in her audio sermons, as well as the JoS website encourage relationships with Demons.

Being new to Satanism, I obviously don't have as much knowledge as someone who has walked The Path for longer, and I can't see that Satan or His Demons would expect us to flail around in the dar without guidance.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ckeva007" <ckeva007@ wrote:

Hey all,

Hail Satan!

Yes, I know, hence my question: If you find 1 Demon specializes in 1 thing and another Demon specializes in something else you need guidance in, do you summon 1 Demon or both Demons? Obviously Satan is our most important focus, but Demons are there to help us when we really need guidence, are they not?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jwazny@..." <jwazny@... wrote:

You summon a demon considering what they specialize in for instance haures specializes in protecting from other spirits. The most important is a relationship with father satan

Hey all,

Hail Satan!

Reply to the_fire_starter666that is true hail satan

------------------------------
On Thu, May 30, 2013 9:38 AM PDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

I did answer it, it clearly says in JoS that different Gods specialize in different purposes. There's a page on JoS about the specific things they specialize in, and you do call upon a God in the list that helps with a specific problems you have. Now as I said, summoning a God JUST to have a relationship with, isn't really a valid reason because they are busy.

"I can't see that Satan or His Demons would expect us to flail around in the dar without guidance."

That's what the GD is for who is with you after you dedicate. Also it's been said in JoS if you're new you should build a relationship with Satan himself instead of looking to other Gods. And you need to be spiritually empowered as well, as you won't really experience much if you aren't. I've also said that if you're new you should focus more on empowering yourself and as you advance your GD will come in contact with you when you're ready. Not the opposite. The mistake many people want to do is to try to contact beings first before starting on empowering themselves and they don't experience anything as they're not astrally open so they get disappointed. Many here recommend practicing power meditation for at least 1 month before trying to summon a God.

So the point here if we're new is not that we are not guided. But we're not astrally open enough to feel that experience. That's why you shouldn't summon a God at this early stage, because you'll most probably disappointed like many people who think nothing happened. The truth is that something DID happen, but they weren't astrally open to feel it.

"HP Maxine in her audio sermons, as well as the JoS website encourage relationships with Demons."

That's a totally different thing than summoning a God you specify just for a relationship. It doesn't imply such thing. Compare that with a God who has helped you a few times and you're trusted and you have a relationship with him. See the difference??Also, asking Satan for guidance or to send a God for guidance is again different than trying to summon some random busy God just because you want a relationship with which is usually disrespectful. Imagine doing this to humans, you wouldn't just contact a random government official and tell him that for sure.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Hey all,

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

Hey all,

Hail Satan!

If I tell you that you should shut the fuck up will you reply "James Makela that is true?"

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On May 30, 2013, at 9:51 AM, Seun Iyaomolere <seun.iyaomolere@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hey all,

Hail Satan!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

-You're an annoying stupid motherfucker.
-That is true.

:)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Makela <amaracer113@... wrote:

If I tell you that you should shut the fuck up will you reply "James Makela that is true?"

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Satan!

Hey all,

Hail Satan!

Yahoo! Groups Links

Reply to the_fire_starter666 that is true.

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Makela <amaracer113@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Satan!

Hey all,

Hail Satan!

Yahoo! Groups Links

Thank you. :) That was a lot more helpful than your 1 line answer:

'This is not done without a serious reason and just to have a relationship obviously. Summoning a God is done only if you need serious help, as the Gods are very busy.'

I obviously don't want to summon a Demon just for kicks, I respect them as Gods and understand that it is a privilege to have contact with them and receive their guidance.

Being new, I am just trying to learn as much as I can, and sometimes I don't find the exact answers I'm looking for on the JoS website. That's why I ask questions.

I have just started working on meditation and am well aware that I have a long way to go in opening myself up astrally.

Thanks for the feedback.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

Hail Satan!

Hey all,

Hail Satan!

Yahoo! Groups Links

Hahahaha couldn't agree more!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

-You're an annoying stupid motherfucker.
-That is true.

:)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Makela <amaracer113@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On May 30, 2013, at 9:51 AM, Seun Iyaomolere <seun.iyaomolere@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hey all,

Hail Satan!

Yahoo! Groups Links

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back