Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question About Summoning a Demon God

spiritussatanus

** There is no need for a nine-foot circle. Demons *hate* circles and there is no need for a "license to depart" as both are offensive and insulting. **

What "license to depart" means? I don't want to do anything wrong and make something insulting to a Demon God by accident.

Thanks
HAIL SATAN & KNOWLEDGE HE GIVE'S US!.

Basically older mages would call upon our great Gods and then dismiss them with some degrading words to get rid of them. This is disrespectful! If they want to stay then they will stay, if they want to leave, they will leave. Remember, it's us that need help from them, not the other way around. So we should not call upon them and then tell them to depart like some filthy low life servant. They will crush you for this. 
Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 3:35 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Question About Summoning a Demon God

** There is no need for a nine-foot circle. Demons *hate* circles and there is no need for a "license to depart" as both are offensive and insulting. **

What "license to depart" means? I don't want to do anything wrong and make something insulting to a Demon God by accident.

Thanks
HAIL SATAN & KNOWLEDGE HE GIVE'S US!.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back