Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question about suicide.

I know that once you commit suicide, you reincarnate again, stuck with the same problems before, then I heard that your soul doesn't last forever, but it can dissipate, and then I heard that Father Satan will take you back to Duat. I'm REALLY confused, so which one is it? Please give me some advice my brothers and sisters. This question is very important for me.

Your soul goes to Duat and then reicarnate as fast as it is possible. The soul dissipate is if it goes to the Enemy's harvest.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "richardlesterhailsatan11" <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

I know that once you commit suicide, you reincarnate again, stuck with the same problems before, then I heard that your soul doesn't last forever, but it can dissipate, and then I heard that Father Satan will take you back to Duat. I'm REALLY confused, so which one is it? Please give me some advice my brothers and sisters. This question is very important for me.

Why is this question so important to you? Suicide is the LAST thing you want to do now, at these critical times. I cannot promise you that you will be going to Duat if you commit suicide. Satan invests in the Stronger individuals.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "richardlesterhailsatan11" <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

Where did you hear this?
From: richardlesterhailsatan11 <richardlesterhailsatan11@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 11:12:27 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Question about suicide.

Be more wary and critical about what you read on the Net. Anyone can and does post pure bullshit and speculation about Lord Satan, the occult and soul on the Internet, if it's not of JoS and affiliated sites, whose clergy have direct experience.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 5:45:16 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Question about suicide.

Where did you hear this?
From: richardlesterhailsatan11 <richardlesterhailsatan11@...
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 11:12:27 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Question about suicide.

Sometimes some of us have hardships and consider options which are not in our best interests. Whether it is out of self-destructive habits or desperation.Lord Satan looks after and helps His loved and dedicated ones. He *will* prevent one from committing suicide, if it's not that SS' time to go.What one of us may consider weak, the Gods see us for what we were, are, and are becoming and shall be. One may have a bad spell of events but hopefully they come out of it stronger.

Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 3:51:26 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Question about suicide.

Why is this question so important to you? Suicide is the LAST thing you want to do now, at these critical times. I cannot promise you that you will be going to Duat if you commit suicide. Satan invests in the Stronger individuals.

HAIL SATAN!!

*He DOES prevent one from committing suicide, if it's not that SS' time to go.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 5:49:50 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Question about suicide.

Sometimes some of us have hardships and consider options which are not in our best interests. Whether it is out of self-destructive habits or desperation.Lord Satan looks after and helps His loved and dedicated ones. He *will* prevent one from committing suicide, if it's not that SS' time to go.What one of us may consider weak, the Gods see us for what we were, are, and are becoming and shall be. One may have a bad spell of events but hopefully they come out of it stronger.

Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 3:51:26 PM

HAIL SATAN!!

if u die without reaching to Godhead
u will be born again and again *nto u do
if u suicide it will start all over again

Death is not even a way out!

Well, I'm not strong, I'm weak... if Father can't accept me for who I am, then I guess I'm screwed huh? but either way, I fight for him and will continue fighting for him.

I heard the reincarnation over and over again, damning yourself to make the same mistakes on the JoS website, and then I heard that the soul can dissipate, that it doesn't last forever on one of the HP Maxine's Sermons on YouTube, I think it could of been the Brotherhood of the Snake or Knowledge of Thoth (spelled name of the video wrong I think), and then I heard the Duat one on here, on the E-groups, but it's not that big of a deal, I just want to get down to the truth, understanding all of it, because once I began how to understand these things the more knowledge I got against the enemy. Since knowledge makes a man unfit to be a slave... :)

So what you're pretty much saying is, I won't experience the Age of Aquarius or any little ounce of my freedom until I reach God Head, and I'll just continue to reincarnate for all eternity? I can't reach Godhead, because I got a number of disabilities, AUTISM being one. Is there any easy way out? You see, none of this makes any sense... High Priestess Maxine said the soul dissipates over time, now a few of you guys are saying it's eternal and you'll just reincarnate for all eternity if you don't get it right? Sheesh... I'm so confused... Since I can't get a Straight answer, I'll stick with Brother Egon's, I like his.

I meant its no different in the sence that you will still reincarnate weather it is the Golden Age or not. What time period you are in dosn't dictate weather or not you'll reincarnate. What will is weather or not you reach Godhead.

Having said that, in the Golden Age, ideally we wont have the oppression of the soul and spiritual empowerment like we do in these days. Everyone will be working towards empowering themselves to Godhead, and be able to do this openly and freely without prosecution like today.

And you can still achieve Godhead if you have Autism, this dosn't make a difference, and over time is something that can be worked on and healed through Spiritual means.

Spend time empowering yourself, and work towards rising your serpent. This is whats important. Not focusing so heavily on dying and reincarnating.

-En Haradren Amlug.

So what you're pretty much saying is, I won't experience the Age of Aquarius or any little ounce of my freedom until I reach God Head, and I'll just continue to reincarnate for all eternity? I can't reach Godhead, because I got a number of disabilities, AUTISM being one. Is there any easy way out? You see, none of this makes any sense... High Priestess Maxine said the soul dissipates over time, now a few of you guys are saying it's eternal and you'll just reincarnate for all eternity if you don't get it right? Sheesh... I'm so confused... Since I can't get a Straight answer, I'll stick with Brother Egon's, I like his.

As I wrote here:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/464  "Note the original Aryan teachings unlike more Hinduism and other degenerate
programs. Did not assign automatic immorality to the soul. Just for the sake of
its existence. They assigned a conditional immorality. That had to be earned or
won by initiation into the practice of spiritual knowledge. Which regenerates
the individual into the immortal, twice born one: Brahma [Aryan]

When the enemy programs assigned automatic immorality to the soul in many of
their programs such as Christianity. It was done so to remove and diminish of
the importance of the Aryan, initiatory Tradition. Making their core purpose
irrelevant. And allowing them control by assigning corrupt meanings which their
programs are built out of."

Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 1:05:41 AM
  I meant its no different in the sence that you will still reincarnate weather it is the Golden Age or not. What time period you are in dosn't dictate weather or not you'll reincarnate. What will is weather or not you reach Godhead.

Having said that, in the Golden Age, ideally we wont have the oppression of the soul and spiritual empowerment like we do in these days. Everyone will be working towards empowering themselves to Godhead, and be able to do this openly and freely without prosecution like today.

And you can still achieve Godhead if you have Autism, this dosn't make a difference, and over time is something that can be worked on and healed through Spiritual means.

Spend time empowering yourself, and work towards rising your serpent. This is whats important. Not focusing so heavily on dying and reincarnating.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "richardlesterhailsatan11" <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

Thanks, that makes me feel a hell of a lot better. Shit... I know I would of already done reach Godhead if it wasn't for this DAMN indoctrination system / jewish matrix holding me back from doing it and those damn angels, thanks again my brother. You're much appreciated, my understanding is a bit higher now.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back