Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question about rosaries

samyazalovatt

I need a rosary to do the 40 day destruction ritual targetted as the jews. Because it is impossible to find a Satanic rosary online, it looks like I'm going to have to buy one from a christian website (with 108 beads of course, not 54). Would it be unwise to do this? Obviously combining christian and satanic energy is like combining water and electricity, but I only want to buy the beads and cord from this website. I can easily find a Baphomet or something elsewhere.

You can buy the beads/string at an arts and crafts store. You can even get supplies at *SOME* wal marts. Look near the sewing kits.

Ac moore, hobby lobby and michaels are a few places to look for in your area that also carry the necessary items.

You can also try websites to buy gem like beads instead of just wooden/plastic beads.

I use mine all the time for runes and squares. I made it using simple beads from AC moore. AC moore also has black candles, although when old they look rather brown...

Hail Satan!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

I would look around those stores but being that I live in England, this is impossible. I'm also currently recovering from a dislocated kneecap, so going out shopping is out of the question for the time being.

Whether or not it would be a bad idea to buy the beads and cord for a Satanic rosary from a christian website

It's a very bad idea to buy something that was created with the original intention of worshipping an enemy entity and try to make it Satanic. Some energies should not be mixed and this is one of those cases, we should not be buying anything from a Christian website or organization, the money you give them is ultimately used to slave people around the world with their lies. Go to Walmart or Target to get your supplies and make your own Satanic rosary. Make two one for black magic and one for white magic. Brother Zelsioux. Hail Satan. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 28, 2012, at 5:35 PM, "samyazalovatt" <jameslovatt@... wrote:
  Whether or not it would be a bad idea to buy the beads and cord for a Satanic rosary from a christian website

That's what I thought, but being that I only wanted to buy the beads and cord I wanted to make sure. Thanks.

I said this earlier: I am currently recovering from a dislocated kneecap and therefore unable to go out shopping.

And yes, I have now concluded that I will have to make my own rosary, but it'll have to wait a few weeks. Thread closed.

There's always online storefronts if you're in a hurry.
On Nov 29, 2012 2:38 PM, "samyazalovatt" <jameslovatt@... wrote:
  I said this earlier: I am currently recovering from a dislocated kneecap and therefore unable to go out shopping.

And yes, I have now concluded that I will have to make my own rosary, but it'll have to wait a few weeks. Thread closed.

By the way to answer your question of why I was considering buying from a christian site, it's because as far as I can see it is impossible to find a Satanic rosary online. And I'm not a fool - I know that trying to make a Catholic rosary Satanic would be a dumb thing to do but I wasn't sure that merely buying the beads and cord for a rosary that I intended to make myself from a Christard source would matter which is why I thought I'd ask. I thought I made that clear earlier, but nevermind.

@Emily:
Thanks, but I think I'll wait until I'm recovered and then go out and buy the materials.

Thread really closed now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back