Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question about reincarnation and human instinction.

You would reincarnate into a body of equal value to your soul. If one was not available, you could probably emulate into a less advanced body, if you couldn't wait. Although, the circumstances in which this would happen are extremely unlikely.
Viva Giove!!Viva Giunone!!Viva Minerva!!Viva Bacco!!

---In [email protected], <egon88@... wrote:

This kind of "would" is a thing that will not happen. It is useless to wander in such possibilities, as in truth these are not possible anymore, our side has won.Just keep your work for Satan.

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

What happens [/IMG]</var>

This isn't a useless question. People asking shit like whether or not they can have a succubus asap or if they're Jewish or not is stupid and useless. I myself would like an answer to this question. One better than what egon has to say. Cause his answer was truly worthless and when beginners and new comers read shitty answers like that we just think you don't truly know and you're just bullshit. Obviously we haven't won yet. Look at the world right now. If we had already won we wouldn't have fake ass religions and suppressed truth. If you're gonna reply and/or post here actually ask something useful or give good and true wisdom. I'm tired of seeing my email blown up by retards with bullshit questions and answers. So if there is anyone out there with a legitimate answer to this question then share. If not then just move along. To the original poster if no one here can answer you try asking Father or your GD.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <egon88@... wrote:

This kind of "would" is a thing that will not happen. It is useless to wander in such possibilities, as in truth these are not possible anymore, our side has won.
Just keep your work for Satan.

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

What happens if the human race goes instinct? What would happen to all the souls who have to reincarnate? Do they just no reincarnate anymore or do they reincarnate as humans in other places of the galaxy or universe? Are we the only humans on planet Earth that are in the universe? Or is there more planets out there with actual humans? I've always been kind of curious about this question?

Me too wondering about that too..

Chicalina<3

egon88@... wrote:

This kind of "would" is a thing that will not happen. It is useless to wander in such possibilities, as in truth these are not possible anymore, our side has won.
Just keep your work for Satan.

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

What happens if the human race goes instinct? What would happen to all the souls who have to reincarnate? Do they just no reincarnate anymore or do they reincarnate as humans in other places of the galaxy or universe? Are we the only humans on planet Earth that are in the universe? Or is there more planets out there with actual humans? I've always been kind of curious about this question?

This kind of questions, are sort of like asking how Satan's parents are like, if He has aunts or stuff like that...
People need to learn to live in the NOW and HERE, and stop asking questions that are of no importance as of now.Right now, what is important is to empower ourselves spiritually, and fight as TRUE WARRIORS that we are, in this WAR! Not to question ourselves of what would happen if the chicken crossed the road or something...Live in the now.Do not get into delusions.
Απο: "richardlesterhailsatan11@..." <richardlesterhailsatan11@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 10:05 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 15 Οκτωβρίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Question about reincarnation and human instinction.

[/IMG]</var> 

---In [email protected], <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

This kind of questions, are sort of like asking how Satan's parents are like, if He has aunts or stuff like that...
People need to learn to live in the NOW and HERE, and stop asking questions that are of no importance as of now.Right now, what is important is to empower ourselves spiritually, and fight as TRUE WARRIORS that we are, in this WAR! Not to question ourselves of what would happen if the chicken crossed the road or something...Live in the now.Do not get into delusions.

[/IMG]</var> 

---In [email protected], <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

[/IMG]</var> 

You just sound like an asshole. "the chicken crossed the road"? All he did was ask a real question that alot of us have wondered. All we wanna do is expand our knowledge and learn more but you say its delusions? Who are you to say something like that. Like I posted earlier if you don't have real words of wisdom or knowledge to share then don't even post. Cause you just sound fake and dumb. Stop being a fuckin dick. I'm pretty sure Father wants us to increase our knowledge as well as our spiritual power. Cause power is useless without wisdom.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

People need to learn to live in the NOW and HERE, and stop asking questions that are of no importance as of now.
Right now, what is important is to empower ourselves spiritually, and fight as TRUE WARRIORS that we are, in this WAR! Not to question ourselves of what would happen if the chicken crossed the road or something...
Live in the now.
Do not get into delusions.

It's a delusion to worry about things that will not happen... or are so impossible to happen, that it just makes no sense to think about them.We have much deeper and important things to deal with here.Right now, we have other things to deal with, so I find such thinking completely irrational and distracting.

Στις 10:12 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 20 Οκτωβρίου 2013, ο/η brammeth <kbrammcdonald@... έγραψε:
  You just sound like an asshole. "the chicken crossed the road"? All he did was ask a real question that alot of us have wondered. All we wanna do is expand our knowledge and learn more but you say its delusions? Who are you to say something like that. Like I posted earlier if you don't have real words of wisdom or knowledge to share then don't even post. Cause you just sound fake and dumb. Stop being a fuckin dick. I'm pretty sure Father wants us to increase our knowledge as well as our spiritual power. Cause power is useless without wisdom.

--- In [email protected], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

People need to learn to live in the NOW and HERE, and stop asking questions that are of no importance as of now.
Right now, what is important is to empower ourselves spiritually, and fight as TRUE WARRIORS that we are, in this WAR! Not to question ourselves of what would happen if the chicken crossed the road or something...
Live in the now.

Στάλθηκε: 10:05 μ.μ. ΤÏίτη, 15 ΟκτωβÏίου 2013

You're r[/IMG]</var>

It's a delusion to worry about things that will not happen... or are so impossible to happen, that it just makes no sense to think about them.We have much deeper and important things to deal with here.Right now, we have other things to deal with, so I find such thinking completely irrational and distracting.

Στις 10:12 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 20 Οκτωβρίου 2013, ο/η brammeth <kbrammcdonald@... έγραψε:

Live in the now.

[/IMG]</var>

Live in the now.

And sorry for the typ[/IMG]</var>

[/IMG]</var>

Live in the now.

And [/IMG]</var>

[/IMG]</var>

Live in the now.

Well personally, I'm one of those people who, once I think of something, I need to figure it out. Like if humans go extinct. Or how the universe was created. Or if Satan has any aunts or uncles...ect. Its not irrational to wonder how and why the universe and the beings in it work, that's just stupid. ( in my opinion)  
Hail be to the givers of true knowledge!

On 2013-10-20, at 4:40 PM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Live in the now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back