Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

question about reading birth chart

lordenki1223

Hey

I remember someone said in JoS Egroup to get the book called:
-The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need by Joanna Martine Woolfolk.

now I got a problem reading my chart because Joanna took the chart of Oprah Winfrey and Joanna gave an example how to interpret the chart and it's a bit complicated.

Here's an example:

Oprah's Cusp of 2nd house is 5degree Aquarius but inside the house she has;

-Venus is in 8 degree aquarius in the second house,
-Sun 9 degree in aquarius and
-Mercury is in 19 degree in aquarius.

Now after this stage Joanna said to have 3 column called: Planets, In what signs and In what houses.

afterwards Joanna wrote:

Planet: In What Sign: In What house:
Sun Aquarius need money bla bla..

What I don't understand is do we take the sign from the Cusp or from inside the houses?

Because Joanna didn't mention from where we take this sign and I'm reading every page!

Thanks in advance
Hail To Father and all Gods from Duat.

Remeber that Oprah works for the enemy she is a illuminati member
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "lordenki1223" <lordenki1223@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 13:47:16 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoS_Astrology] question about reading birth chart
  Hey

now I got a problem reading my chart because Joanna took the chart of Oprah Winfrey and Joanna gave an example how to interpret the chart and it's a bit complicated.

Here's an example:

Now after this stage Joanna said to have 3 column called: Planets, In what signs and In what houses.

afterwards Joanna wrote:

What I don't understand is do we take the sign from the Cusp or from inside the houses?

Because Joanna didn't mention from where we take this sign and I'm reading every page!

Thanks in advance

I don't know if I understood... She gave all the info there.

In a chart, the visual indication of a planet within a sign is given by its symbol. If a planet is in a sign, it just is, there's nothing related to its house position. If she was born roughly between january 20 and february 20, the Sun definitely was in Aquarius. That's all there is to it. What can possibly change is the signs on the house cusps, and consequently which planets are in each house.

The simple explanation is that the signs "spin" around the chart during the course of the day (because the Earth spins), so the house cusps change roughly every two hours (24 hours a day/12 signs = 2 hours per sign). If she was born when Aquarius was on the 2nd house cusp, then those planets in Aquarius would most certainly be inside the 2nd house as well. Had she been born two hours later, these planets would be inside the first house, and so on. The visual indication here is the planetary symbol between one house cusp and the next, therefore "within" the house.

House positions depend on the signs because there's no way to tell where the house cusp is if there's no sign there, but the planets and signs themselves have nothing to do at all with the houses. Planetary positions are almost absolute during the course of one day, house positions are relative to the time of the day and place of birth.

I don't know if I was clear enough, sorry if it's complicated.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lordenki1223" <lordenki1223@... wrote:

Hey

Here's an example:

afterwards Joanna wrote:

Thanks in advance

Thanks for answering my question..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claudius" <claudiuslawal@... wrote:

Remeber that Oprah works for the enemy she is a illuminati member

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 13:47:16
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] question about reading birth chart

Hey

Here's an example:

afterwards Joanna wrote:

Thanks in advance

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back