Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question about magick

Claire

Do I try a magickal working only one night and wait or should I do it every night until it works? I'm trying to get a guy to fall in love with me, so if you have any suggestions for me on how to do that or if you could share your experiences with love magick that would be GREAT! I've already read the JoS page on how to do Love/Sex magick, so no links there, please.

Make sure your third eye Is open

On May 11, 2010, at 1:29 PM, "Claire" <othesarcasm@... wrote:
  Do I try a magickal working only one night and wait or should I do it every night until it works? I'm trying to get a guy to fall in love with me, so if you have any suggestions for me on how to do that or if you could share your experiences with love magick that would be GREAT! I've already read the JoS page on how to do Love/Sex magick, so no links there, please.

You should do it EVERY DAY in one (or more) of the hours of Venus. If it is sex magick, you do it in the hours of Mars. You download Chronos XP for that. But make sure the moon isn't void of course in one of those times, and its better if its waxing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Claire" <othesarcasm@... wrote:

when are the hours of mars ? because when i practice magick and rituals i do it at midnight everynight then after i clean my aura and chakras

On Wed May 12th, 2010 10:26 AM EDT daitsun88 wrote:

You should do it EVERY DAY in one (or more) of the hours of Venus. If it is sex magick, you do it in the hours of Mars. You download Chronos XP for that. But make sure the moon isn't void of course in one of those times, and its better if its waxing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Claire" <othesarcasm@... wrote:

They are listed on the chronos XP program and depend on your location and day of the year. You download it, put the geographical coordinates of your city/town where you live and it'll give you the list of planetary hours.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike Mcgerry <mikemcgerry@... wrote:

when are the hours of mars ? because when i practice magick and rituals i do it at midnight everynight then after i clean my aura and chakras

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Claire" <othesarcasm@ wrote:

Thnx

On May 12, 2010, at 12:00 PM, "daitsun88" <daitsun88@... wrote:
  They are listed on the chronos XP program and depend on your location and day of the year. You download it, put the geographical coordinates of your city/town where you live and it'll give you the list of planetary hours.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Mike Mcgerry <mikemcgerry@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Claire" <othesarcasm@ wrote:

Yea, of course do it until it works, if you're new, you may need to meditate more and first focus on drawing little things to your aura.

If you've got this, then try to do it in the hours of Venus, make sure the moon is not void of course, also, Friday and Sunday are the best days to do rituals like this. (moreso Sunday)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mikemcgerry <mikemcgerry@... wrote:

Make sure your third eye Is open

On May 11, 2010, at 1:29 PM, "Claire" <othesarcasm@... wrote:

Hello All,
I recently did the dedication ritual and I feel my self getting closer to the true God Satan. I want to know how to do magick. It has always intrigued me. How people use it to do sinister things. Such as haunted dolls or objects. But if it can be used for evil then it can go both ways. 
I want to be smart. Like Brainiac. Please do not laugh this off. I believe in the impossible.
HAIL SATAN

@ timtodd31 Who's laughing?

I highly recommend you begin at the 40-day meditation program, found on the JoS site. Read all of the preliminary information, too.

Welcome and, Hail Satan!

40 day meditation programhttp://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hood ... .pdf&nbsp;
And here is the starting guide for new comershttps://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ics/162014

HS88

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 5:09 AM, timtodd31@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hello All,
I recently did the dedication ritual and I feel my self getting closer to the true God Satan. I want to know how to do magick. It has always intrigued me. How people use it to do sinister things. Such as haunted dolls or objects. But if it can be used for evil then it can go both ways. 
I want to be smart. Like Brainiac. Please do not laugh this off. I believe in the impossible.
HAIL SATAN

You need to deprogram yourself from that Jewish shit. Magick works, when you know what you're doing. Unfortunately, millennia of jewish efforts to remove occult knowledge from the hands of the Gentiles have resulted in what it is today. When you say magick, people think about Harry Potter shit. That kind works only in movies.
Also, all the magickal workings are doomed to fail when you're doing them and questioning if what you're doing works or not. Your mind needs to fully concentrate onto what you're doing, without any doubt and disbelief. You will realize this yourself, please keep on empowering your mind and soul, stronger the person spiritually doing the magick is, stronger the magick is.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back