Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question about "karma"

zardozxp308

I have read in another post here how karma will give you a real beatdown and keep beating you down until you learn how to "deal with it" properly. This is when using a Satanic rosary and also , I presume, Generally when trying to meditate or preform extensive magical workings. so...I went looking through the JOS website for guidance on how to more effectively "deal" with karma from past/ present lives. Maybe I'm not a careful reader but I couldn't find much. I am seeking some knowledge on this subject and wondered if any brothers or sisters out there could point me in the correct direction. If I try to meditate, my asthma attacks me immediately, or my xtian wife wakes up and interrupts me. Much to my dismay NOT for romantic reasons either. Then there's my ex convict neighbors who try to be as loud as possible when they are awake. Is this Karma? Maybe I'm just whineing too much about life. Hope I hear back.

This might not help with the xian wife or noisy neighbors, but taking B vitamins and magnesium might help with the asthma.  Which is created when your airways start having spasms.  Spasms in general are created by excessive muscular tension, usually the result of a magnesium deficiency.  And, thanks to the kikes, your food is deficient in magnesium.  That will help with potential heart conditions as well, and may increase your bioelectricity by giving you one of the elements needed to work with. Your other issues are not nearly as easy to deal with, especially since each time you try a destruction ritual on the noisemakers around, your xian wife disrupts you with "You need to show them love" crap.  And I am sure there is no way to reason with someone that is that bent on Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity, since they are worried that even looking at Satanism is looking at damnation.  But at least magnesium might help some with the asthma, making one less obstacle.
--- In [email protected], "zardozxp308" <zagnut4@... wrote:

I have read in another post here how karma will give you a real beatdown and keep beating you down until you learn how to "deal with it" properly. This is when using a Satanic rosary and also , I presume, Generally when trying to meditate or preform extensive magical workings. so...I went looking through the JOS website for guidance on how to more effectively "deal" with karma from past/ present lives. Maybe I'm not a careful reader but I couldn't find much. I am seeking some knowledge on this subject and wondered if any brothers or sisters out there could point me in the correct direction. If I try to meditate, my asthma attacks me immediately, or my xtian wife wakes up and interrupts me. Much to my dismay NOT for romantic reasons either. Then there's my ex convict neighbors who try to be as loud as possible when they are awake. Is this Karma? Maybe I'm just whineing too much about life. Hope I hear back.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:
This might not help with the xian wife or noisy neighbors, but taking B
vitamins and magnesium might help with the asthma. Which is created
when your airways start having spasms. Spasms in general are created by
excessive muscular tension, usually the result of a magnesium
deficiency. And, thanks to the kikes, your food is deficient in
magnesium. That will help with potential heart conditions as well, and
may increase your bioelectricity by giving you one of the elements
needed to work with.

Your other issues are not nearly as easy to deal with, especially since
each time you try a destruction ritual on the noisemakers around, your
xian wife disrupts you with "You need to show them love" crap. And I am
sure there is no way to reason with someone that is that bent on
Christi-SCAM-ity, since they are worried that even looking at Satanism
is looking at damnation. But at least magnesium might help some with
the asthma, making one less obstacle.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zardozxp308" <zagnut4@ wrote:

I have read in another post here how karma will give you a real
beatdown and keep beating you down until you learn how to "deal with it"
properly. This is when using a Satanic rosary and also , I presume,
Generally when trying to meditate or preform extensive magical workings.
so...I went looking through the JOS website for guidance on how to more
effectively "deal" with karma from past/ present lives. Maybe I'm not a
careful reader but I couldn't find much. I am seeking some knowledge on
this subject and wondered if any brothers or sisters out there could
point me in the correct direction. If I try to meditate, my asthma
attacks me immediately, or my xtian wife wakes up and interrupts me.
Much to my dismay NOT for romantic reasons either. Then there's my ex
convict neighbors who try to be as loud as possible when they are awake.
Is this Karma? Maybe I'm just whineing too much about life. Hope I hear
back.
Actually, perhaps I should have been more patient with the results of my destruction ritual. Both The Cops as well as the homeowners association are watching my dewchebagh neighbors very closely now. I will simply be patient and wait.

My wife, altough xtian, actually doesn't push her "faith" on me much. She worships an hour a week and then the mask comes off and she rejoins the herd. She is just rather clingy to me her faithful wolf/ er watchdog, and comes looking for me if the bed gets cold. Night is when I do most of my meditation, comunication with Father in my astral temple, and any rituals. Usually around 2 or 3 am when my neighbors finally crash from their meth wearing off and the weed takes over. I will continue to seek knowledge about Karma , including watching what happens when saturn passes though the natal points of my astrological chart. Thank you for the advice, It was most helpful. HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back