Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #839: Tolkien - LOTR - Boyhood Fan

AskSatanOperator

To my dismay, I see that Tolkien is not looked on favorably by the SS here in the forums. I understand why if the things claimed are true, but is it okay to still love LOTR and the Hobbit? I grew up on this content and my heart is breaking to think I have to abandon it. I always felt that LOTR was influenced by Pagan Mythology, which is why I was so attracted to it as a young boy.

Thanks

You are not required to like or dislike things, no one is policing anyone's feelings. As you advance your Soul you might come with terms with your true self by your own advancement and starting liking new things, or apreciating more some things you took for granted, or abandon old ones and old habits that you thought were your own but were ingrained there by upbringing or society, on your own accord.

You can love LOTR all you want, I like the books and the films, but Tolkien himself was arch-Catholic (so much so that when Latin-only mass was abandoned, he stopped going because he got angry that 'the little people' could suddenly understand what was being said by the kike priest), anti-Nazi, anti-apartheid, etc. through and through. That is why I do not call him a 'Satanic' author for children.

LOTR can inspire people towards Satanism since parts of it such as the stuff inspired by European mythology, the heroism, the detailed descriptions of nature, etc. ARE Satanic and speak to a deeper part of the soul. But there have been people posting here in the past such as magestein pretending LOTR is completely pagan and was designed to be pagan in spite of how beholden Tolkien was to that shit church, posting about how Tom Bombadil is 'Odin' and represents being an 'ascended siddhie fairy being' (wtf), etc. That is absolutely not true, and even if Tolkien himself claimed the story has nothing to do with religion, there is still a lot of subconscious xian content in it.

For example, compare every use of the palantíri (with their consistently unpredictable effects and inviting Sauron's presence, subconsciously instilling ideas against psychic abilities) to something like Matilda by Roald Dahl being a psychic child and it helping her a lot (unfortunately, the film adaptation of that book which most people are familiar with has kikes crawling all over it). Or think about how Tolkien constantly iterates how mortal, corrupt and finite the race of Men inherently are compared with other beings.

What is totally pagan about LOTR is completely subconscious, like the Sauron asshole being all seeing (like yhvh) and Galadriel being tempted by the ring's evil and saying 'all shall love me and despair' (ironic since this is the weakling nazarene, not Satan who doesn't even ask anyone to love Him, even in that shit bible He does not).

The same is true of Star Wars, Carrie, Death Note and loads of other things, actually, most legacy media since nearly everyone in the planet is bombarded by enemy messaging and its naive to think any Gentile artist or author can escape unscathed from this. In addition, sometimes people just want to tell a story and have fun, not sweat details about what something represents to us years later, even Tolkien was probably operating on this level a lot of the time. It's not always a complex conspiracy, its just how people are raised.

We don't have to be deluded about who people are making them into something they are not to like a creative work. LOTR can stand on its own artistic merits and be loved by you regardless of the author's viewpoints. Any work can be as long as its not hideous quality, "THOU SHALT LOVE JEWS!!!!!!" and communism shilling (i.e. shit like Brecht's plays about how noble it is for communists to murder each other and their families 'for the revolution').

AskSatanOperator said:
To my dismay, I see that Tolkien is not looked on favorably by the SS here in the forums. I understand why if the things claimed are true, but is it okay to still love LOTR and the Hobbit? I grew up on this content and my heart is breaking to think I have to abandon it. I always felt that LOTR was influenced by Pagan Mythology, which is why I was so attracted to it as a young boy.

Thanks

If you like fantastic literature, I recommend Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time. I don't know much about the author, but he has interesting references on spirituality such as void meditation, mental powers and the protagonist is called "the dragon reborn" there are even covens

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back