Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #828: Using Other people's sexual energies for one's own purpose.

AskSatanOperator

So this question is for people who are adept in manipulating energy.
I have this idea of Collecting all daily sexual energy given off by people(Gentiles) freely in the astral and using it for my own purpose.

Alot of people freely give out sexual energy in the astral and they don't use it it just goes and dissipates with time.

What i would do is
1. Collect this sexual energy in a Ball of energy (Name the energy)

2. Cleanse this energy

3. And direct it to bring results in the physical.

4. Then i would Thoroughly clean myself.

Will this be a bad thing for me to do? What would i expect? Are there any energitical side effects to this?

I am a good manipulator of energy.

AskSatanOperator said:
So this question is for people who are adept in manipulating energy.
I have this idea of Collecting all daily sexual energy given off by people(Gentiles) freely in the astral and using it for my own purpose.

Alot of people freely give out sexual energy in the astral and they don't use it it just goes and dissipates with time.

What i would do is
1. Collect this sexual energy in a Ball of energy (Name the energy)

2. Cleanse this energy

3. And direct it to bring results in the physical.

4. Then i would Thoroughly clean myself.

Will this be a bad thing for me to do? What would i expect? Are there any energitical side effects to this?

I am a good manipulator of energy.

I asume the same problems as with energy ripping apply here, that you make a connection to the people through this energy and this can cause you issues. You can search the forum for more infos.

Why not just use sun energy? No extra cleaning needed.

While this is theoretically possible it just seems convoluted with all the steps and the amount of time it would take. The 'all' part is impossible.

This would not work.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back