Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #812: race

AskSatanOperator

How do I know if a person I am interested in is my race ? ( I really don't know if I am interested or just thought the person was pretty )
he has straight hair and thin features but has more tan skin, he's probably mixed race, I'm not sure. I'm not attracted to black or asian people at all, just my own race, but like I said I literally don't know if I just thought he was cute or I'm interested hahahha I don't know much about my feelings because I've never worked on that part.

Well, maybe you should get to know yourself well enough before you wonder about intimate relationships with others. This way you would avoid many pitfalls that most people stumble upon.

Other than that, get to know people who might be of interest in this sense to be sure. Color of the skin alone is not the best indicator even though it can tell us something.

In my case it is so that when I look at a person from another race I feel some kind of internal block that prevents me from liking such a person. My soul knows that someone is black or is Asian if I don't know it myself. This feeling came over time when I started meditating more and understanding the meaning of races.

Maybe ask this person what race he is from or ask what country his parents are from.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back