Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #782: Why is my body getting up and walking by itself? Also sometimes during meditation it breaks out and does

AskSatanOperator

Why is my body getting up and walking by itself when I'm in a relaxed state of mind? Also sometimes during meditation, it breaks out and does yoga and mudras on its own.

AskSatanOperator said:
Why is my body getting up and walking by itself when I'm in a relaxed state of mind? Also sometimes during meditation, it breaks out and does yoga and mudras on its own.

I can only give a comment on the mudras, I did read if we did in a past live mudras, our souls can sometimes remember them and then the body does them while meditating (subcounciously).

I remember when I was completely in the bottom of my life, when enemy was almost completely destroyed me, physically, mentally, emotionally, I did a lot of very strange things, spending days and weeks alone, by wondering in total psycho wonderland.
At that time I had spontaneously somehow managed to make suka kriya mudra/hand position, and with changing sides like, small finger to the middle and thumb straight, then reverse thumb in middle and small finger straight while 3 middle fingers is straight all the time, I did this a lot then, but what it was I had no idea and various strange ideas about it I was creating, now as I remember it was really crazy…

But after getting into this path, after some years, after when I was completely healed, at sometime I have came across shambavi mahamudra kriya initiation of Sadhguru, there was initiation into spiritual practice where suka kriya was one of main 3 or 4 parts of that practice, and it was really mind blowing for me, as I did this already 3 or 4 years ago totally unconscious only by observing what I was doing, and completely without knowing what it was or what is mudras or hand positions, without any memory of it as I know from my experience for sure…

These events has left in me, loop of very subtle and deep toughts about the beyond, for another it would look totally unimportant or even unnoticed, but just thing like this that from common today’s man perspective is just same experience of life as every day, same boring and like life is eternal and blah blah blah but for things like these gives phenomenal excitement and happiness about life, it just drives me to keep on living, going and going especially for the seeking of freedom, and as I see everything of what I seek unfolding, there can’t be doubt that it is not the way…

Same way as knowledge of Satan, that it is given to dedicated people, it is the thing which drives us, it is truth, but by keeping it aside in day to day life if more and more of us would be able to open our minds to such subtle signs, and glimpses into leaps of reality and beyond, more and eternally more profound knowledge can be found, it’s just that if we would be able to comprehend at least just a little bit, and it is enough for minds like us.

So imagine if we would be able to comprehend reality and beyond in total… I know it is not impossible, I know it is what Satanists are aspiring for, and I am glad I’m moving there too, but at the same time for now I can see how much more steps we have to take, how far more needs to be walked by our young legs that it is just the very very beginning of our true life’s in the eyes of the Gods, but in our eyes its like already miles and miles walked already, so what has to be changed in our eyes? Walls has to be removed in total… let them burn comrades, with joy and courage, can not be anything better.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back