Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #759: Some questions about the universe and chakras

AskSatanOperator

Are there parallel worlds/universes, what do they represent? Who was the very first race of beings in the entire universe? What will Satan and our Gods do when all of humanity becomes physically immortal and has full power over the capabilities of the soul? Is my theory that if there are parallel universes/worlds, they are separated by some infinite space, like black holes, and it is almost impossible to overcome them. What would happen if absolutely all existing chakras were opened?

AskSatanOperator said:
Are there parallel worlds/universes, what do they represent? Who was the very first race of beings in the entire universe? What will Satan and our Gods do when all of humanity becomes physically immortal and has full power over the capabilities of the soul? Is my theory that if there are parallel universes/worlds, they are separated by some infinite space, like black holes, and it is almost impossible to overcome them. What would happen if absolutely all existing chakras were opened?

There is no such thing as a parallel universe. It is just a silly fantasy.
Satan gives us knowledge in order for us to work on our souls and grow. It is like watching your children develop, you see them become a better version of themselves. Any parent would be happy. It is obvious that the best thing would be for every person to become immortal, but there will be individuals who will want to join, but it will be too late for them.
As for who came first in the Universe, you can only theorize, because the Universe has always existed and will always exist.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back