Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #752: about the origins of Satan and our Gods

AskSatanOperator

Where did Satan come from? And where did our Gods come from? Did their souls appear in the same way as human souls? Tell me more about all this, it's very interesting. And how long did Satan take to create us, to evolve to his current level? Humans have the same power potential as Satan in terms of creating the same human souls. What is the limit of the human soul in terms of spiritual power at all?

This topic is too complex. I will answer vaguely, for various reasons that I will not explain.

Satan and his Demons came from Phaeton(Information not certain), after its destruction they changed places, currently, they reside on Orion. Satan is "identified" as a Norse from Orion. The origin of the Gods is not the same for everyone.

Satan has genetically modified the human. Mankind had to be destroyed. His "modification" is to bring the human on par with the Gods, and save them from destruction.

The limit, and how they appeared, are too complex questions, you should ask Him directly.

This will inevitably lead to more questions. I will not answer and expound further details because of the complexity/lack of accurate information. Read Jos. Or contact Gods directly for these things.

Hs666 said:
Satan and his Demons came from Phaeton(Information not certain), after its destruction they changed places, currently, they reside on Orion. Satan is "identified" as a Norse from Orion. The origin of the Gods is not the same for everyone.

You mean they came from Orion and other territories of the vast Empire of Orion such Aldebaran or Sirius or other constellations constantly warned by hostile extra-terrestrials as saying ebil, debil entities live there i.e. that is the location of OUR enemies i.e. the Empire of Orion and we Intergalactic Federation wishes to impose communism on to your plain of existence.

They come from Orion. Satan and the Gods are simply people with a mother and a father and over the course of time gained positions in their Civilization.

Satan has a mother and father and the Nordics clearly evolved naturally without any kosher supervision.

Satan is most likely a very old soul or a very power soul who eventually gained Dominion over his entire Civilization.

Some say he is the first born again. Completing the Magnum Opus first and foremost and elevating his people. Some people inasmuch state he is God not the stereotypical communist style Shehameforash but a Kin Altruistic entity with Benevolence to his people and other civilizations willing to embark on evolution. And totally hostile against enemy civilizations.

He simply acts as a beacon for other people to evolve themselves in their own time and period.

Sheer fact is the Gods are quite simple to understand but hard to master. As one professional gamer said on Makoto in Street Fighter, One of the easiest characters to learn with her combo breaker grab and slam but one of the hardest to master.

The Gods represent extra-terrestrial Nordic specifically to their civilization Nordic. But when it comes to determining technologies and understanding of spiritual properties it becomes harder. This is where the difficulty ramps up and requires delicate intelligence and understanding to learn the alchemical and spiritual allegories of the Gods.

For example Maat as Athena or Athena as Maat or for example Athena as a Judicial Justice but Maat acting like her. Or for example Satan as the wood worker or Haphaestos(Satan) in his armorer/weaponsmith.

Anyways they held many positions on Earth, Phaeton, Mars and certain places as exterior defensive outposts to cultivate Humanity.

Till the enemy attacked. We presently as far as HP.Cobra has mentioned believe inasmuch that ~52,000 Solar Calendar till ~75,000 Lunar Calendar, years ago the Gods made planetfall on here.

We inasmuch believe this to be accurate as Azazel Apollo Helios and Astarte where here since the beginning along with Thoth(Hermes Trismigestus) and a few other beginning Gods were since the beginning. So ~60,000 year or so as Apollo and Astarte the twins mention being here since the beginning.

Satan is approximately ~540,000 years ago so he is Ancient by their standards. As one member put it many years ago either on early Ancient-Forums or ProPHP old forums. Any being of higher power below 50,000 years old is considered a young God.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back