Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #708: Difficulty in identifying one's own characteristics, or problems

AskSatanOperator

Hello, I want to ask you something personal about myself. I have been noticing for quite some time now that as night falls, my mind begins to calm down, visualization becomes easier, and I quickly enter into a trance. In addition, many meditations become more effective. I don't know if it has to do with the energy of the moon, but during the day it is much harder for me, and I don't even feel like meditating. And what bothers me more is that when I talk to some people I start to feel their energy, often absorbing it, no matter what it is. This leads me both to good consequences and not. The biggest part of the formation of my personality was influenced in my teenage years by this very thing. I find it difficult to define what all of this is, and what I am in fact.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello, I want to ask you something personal about myself. I have been noticing for quite some time now that as night falls, my mind begins to calm down, visualization becomes easier, and I quickly enter into a trance. In addition, many meditations become more effective. I don't know if it has to do with the energy of the moon, but during the day it is much harder for me, and I don't even feel like meditating. And what bothers me more is that when I talk to some people I start to feel their energy, often absorbing it, no matter what it is. This leads me both to good consequences and not. The biggest part of the formation of my personality was influenced in my teenage years by this very thing. I find it difficult to define what all of this is, and what I am in fact.

You are a emphat HP Hoodedcobra666 did write some good advise in this topic:

Empath
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20162

At night most people sleep so the astral/your surroundings are not that much affected by there feelings thoughts. This makes it more easy for you.

There are like in the demon section (day demon/ night demon) people who do better at day or night meditation wise.

AskSatanOperator said:

same , I love the night and it's much easier for me everything, I also suffer from this thing of absorbing people's energy, feeling and everything else. We have to work a lot on protecting and cleaning our aura (very important things), stay away from the xians, it is a little difficult because they are everywhere and we usually have to interact with them. Don't open yourself to them, this is important, and also close your chakras when you know that you will have contact with this kind of people.

AskSatanOperator said:

I'm not sure about the part where your mind is more relaxed during the night, but about everything else this definitely means that you probably have the Moon in the first house, the Moon is your chart ruler, or something of that nature. To understand this better you should learn Astrology and interpret your birth chart.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back