Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #605: Extreme increase in bioelectricity.

AskSatanOperator

I am having a drastic increase in my bioelectricity at this time. I am very happy about it however I am having a hard time getting to the old number of power words, for example after RTR I do x72 surya cleansing and Rune for protection x54, normally I would do the two operations back to back, but now I struggle to get to 72 repetitions of Surya without feeling overloaded.
Did you guys when something similar happened to you decrease the number of repetitions?
(The numbers I use are not very high but I vibrate slowly, taking 15 minutes for x72 Surya, 10 minutes for x54 Protection Runes)

AskSatanOperator said:
I am having a drastic increase in my bioelectricity at this time. I am very happy about it however I am having a hard time getting to the old number of power words, for example after RTR I do x72 surya cleansing and Rune for protection x54, normally I would do the two operations back to back, but now I struggle to get to 72 repetitions of Surya without feeling overloaded.
Did you guys when something similar happened to you decrease the number of repetitions?
(The numbers I use are not very high but I vibrate slowly, taking 15 minutes for x72 Surya, 10 minutes for x54 Protection Runes)

It also depends how you vibrate a mantra, one rune, one breath long until your lungs are empty or fast.

AskSatanOperator said:

Don't overload yourself, sometimes less is more.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back