Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #577: Crime fighting for Satan

AskSatanOperator

I'm thinking of becoming a police officer

or joining some form of crime fighting organisation what do you think?

I don't know about other crime-fighting organizations, but becoming a police officer means serving the jewish-controlled government, turning a blind eye when antifa and BLM riot while arresting White people who protest drag queen story hours and arresting people for saying Heil Hitler and misgendering trannies in the UK. Bad idea, obviously, as is joining the military or serving the jewish-controlled government in any other way.

Seker said:
I don't know about other crime-fighting organizations, but becoming a police officer means serving the jewish-controlled government, turning a blind eye when antifa and BLM riot while arresting White people who protest drag queen story hours and arresting people for saying Heil Hitler and misgendering trannies in the UK. Bad idea, obviously, as is joining the military or serving the jewish-controlled government in any other way.
If your last sentence is taken into extreme, no one could work at all. Fortunately things are not so black and white. And while the reality is that there is enemy interference of governments and other organizations one way to act against this trend is to have a position in them.

Henu the Great said:
If your last sentence is taken into extreme, no one could work at all.

My last sentence was meant to include jobs that directly serve the government (military, police, e.t.c.), not indirectly. So if taken as I intended it, you would only not work in certain jobs.

Henu the Great said:
And while the reality is that there is enemy interference of governments and other organizations one way to act against this trend is to have a position in them.

If you can manage to get a high ranking leadership role, or play nice with the jews in order for them to make you president of your country and so command the whole thing, that's the only way you can react against it. However, my reply wasn't referring this rare case, but to the average police officer who does the bidding of the jews and arrests White people for protesting drag queen story hours, or the average soldier who gets himself killed for wars for Israel. These people will do nothing that goes against the orders of the jews, and if they do they get fired or worse.

So would you rather have 100% of police officers be leftist zombies? Or is it better for good people to be police officers?

Your statements are so extremely short sighted that it is not at all realistic. Maybe in some specific small locations it is like that, like in a few specific leftist shithole cities. But you are completely ignoring all of the different levels of jurisdictions that exist in America.

Town, county, and state police agencies all work in completely different ways, and the way that they work is completely different in different locations. Every state has different laws for how these work. And even within the same state, different counties often work in different way.

Most of the time in the County and Town police agencies the way they are run, the policies they have, and what things they do or do not focus on
are controlled by themselves and are determined by one person who makes these decisions. And this position, at least in the county level, is most often a political position that is appointed by public elections. Like the County Sheriff. And there are many examples of the County Sheriff hinself saying, "I don't consider that to be a crime so I am commanding all of my men to not enforce it."

A recent example of this is in Illinois where the governor made all kinds of executive orders to ban certain guns, and all the county sheriffs all over the state were making public statements saying they will not enforce it.

AskSatanOperator said:
I'm thinking of becoming a police officer

or joining some form of crime fighting organisation what do you think?

We stand for justice. It´s a good choice.

You could look up your birthchart and look which profession suits you the most here is a good book about it:

See my reply here:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82267

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back