Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5758: What to do on the 02.September ?

AskSatanOperator

On the astrology calendar it says “Removing health issues” with a Virgo sign beside it, what exactly do I do on that day ? Vibrate a rune ? A mantra ?

Each suggested date has activities and goals that are most suitable to be engaged and started on that particular date. In the case of Magick, choosing the appropriate means for the specific date is the way to go when there is a specific goal in mind. One of these means can be a mantra, yes.

That date is perfect for removing health issues. If you are looking to remove unwanted habits that cause health issues or just health issues in general to be more healthy, then that date is perfect.

Choose an affirmation that'll fit you and choose the rune Wunjo to do it.

You can search up for health related workings on the forums search engine or make a new post asking for advice if you are unsure on a certain thing.

Good luck! :)

on the removing health issue day it will be better to remove any health problems such as kidney and yin disfunction, any sort of illness you affirming in your working that your illness is gone and now the body part is healthy. it also valid if you want to eliminate any health problems in general.

on the other date that amplify health workings it is better to increase your health in general.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back