Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5737: Help with mentality for combat sports

AskSatanOperator

Hey guys, I currently compete in amateur mixed martial arts. In my past few fights, I’ve been dealing with fear and hesitation WAY more than my first couple. It’s almost like I doubt my own abilities, power, and skill, while believing that my opponent is better than they actually are. I also feel like I’m just simply not as aggressive as I was in my first few fights. Is this an issue I can solve with a runic working or? Thanks everyone :)

What you describe is probably due to a weakened 2nd Chakra. I do not mean it is weak per se, but possibly you are overworking that chakra for your fights. It is possible your opponents have a stronger 2nd chakra and they somehow subdue your will, so you perceive them as most powerful. This may be also due to some clash with your trainer, or teammates, leading to your Mars energies to be lower.
I think when you confront an adversary in martial arts, the fight is not only physical but also energetic, spiritual.
I think working on empowering your 2nd chakra should help. Mars will be soon in Leo so it's good moment for a Mars Square, or simply meditate with Chakra Meditations you find onJ JoS.

In your mind you inflate everything. Your mind needs to stay still and not have a spike when thinking about the opponent. I don't know how else to explain it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back