Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5736: Tartarus vs Hades

Is there a difference between the two? Symbolically, spiritually or literally?
Yes, there is.
Hades is equivalent to Saturn and Tartarus must be equivalent to Pluto.
Tartarus is the bottom of the pit, where the soul has no return.

Yes, there is.
Hades is equivalent to Saturn and Tartarus must be equivalent to Pluto.
Tartarus is the bottom of the pit, where the soul has no return.
Hades is not Saturn. Hades is the god of the underworld, Pluto. Hades is also the name of the underworld/afterlife. Tartarus is a realm of punishment for the truly evil, it is not Pluto nor any god at all.

Hades is not Saturn. Hades is the god of the underworld, Pluto. Hades is also the name of the underworld/afterlife. Tartarus is a realm of punishment for the truly evil, it is not Pluto nor any god at all.
I expressed an incomprehensible thought pattern.
It was my fault, I'm sorry.
I was already aware of this information, the point is that you didn't understand what I said.

I was comparing the model from a different angle.
Saturn=MULADHARA the code word for "hell" but which can also be a plane of existence for one in which the consciousness has not completely merged with the mind of the past life.

Tartarus can have several interpretations, not just this one.
Don't limit the visions because they are diverse, all these words are used for anything and everything of a specific nature.
Tartarus can also be a multi-headed monstrosity (someone will face this monstrosity when they die and have no salvation) but also simply an icy, wet, sticking Abyss

I can categorize this into levels of consciousness as well 7ceu-active consciousness
Tartarus=level of consciousness almost nil and still declining

There are various interpretations for countless things, we can safely assimilate one into the other as well.

Tartarus is a place the has the same distance between Earth and Heaven, but below the Earth.

It's described as a prison for those who oppose the Gods in mythology, such as Titans and other criminals.

It's the inside of the belly of Gea/Gaia.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back