Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5725: 3 QUESTIONS.

AskSatanOperator

-Why did the enemy aliens have so much advanced technology, yet they did not give will to their own created way of thinking? Or if they are slaves of JHVH? Or not because they are using JHVH as a slave? (HORRIBLE CREATURES.)

-Can I breathe some of the energy of the gods and goddesses into my own body?
Or their sigils?

-Was Lucifuge/Focalor's head big because it was gray?

Why did the enemy aliens have so much advanced technology, yet they did not give will to their own created way of thinking? Or if they are slaves of JHVH? Or not because they are using JHVH as a slave? (HORRIBLE CREATURES.)

They are parasites and technology worshipers. Their way of life is completely different and they only use "life" for slavery. JHVH is a though form created by the Jews, not a living being. Jews' and grays' masters are reptiles. Most publicly known "gods of the jews" are simply though forms, but their inner circles do communicate with grays and probably with reptiles too. But they don't "like" the Jews in a way that our Gods love us, they just see them as slaves and only help them because it's their will to destroy us.

Can I breathe some of the energy of the gods and goddesses into my own body?
Or their sigils?

Yes.

Was Lucifuge/Focalor's head big because it was gray?

Valefor and Focalor (Lucifuge is a blasphemous name) comes from the same species, they were with the Gods but they got attacked by the enemy. They and some of them escaped but their race was turned into cyborgs. These are what we call grays today, but there are many types of grays.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back