Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5712: Negative manifestation in the 70 day of a spell??

AskSatanOperator

I've been doing this love spell, I thought everything was going good, even have sex with this person and then around the 70 day of the spell I found out he is back with his ex... why? i'm trying to not care and to complete the spell anyway but now I don't know if I should stop at the 80 day or to keep doing more. Why did I get this negative manifestation? It does not make sense. Pls help.

There is ALWAYS backlash with a love spell as with any spell, even 70 days in. If you want this, persevere. Magick doesn't give you what you want on a plate, you need to fight for it.

Also, make sure your affirmations and your starting date/time were good.

One possibility here is that this situation helps reflect on your own karma pertaining to love. For example, did you fear this person may not enter a permanent partnership with you, therefore you did not ask for this, even after sex or other good events? Maybe the other person was confused by this.

Furthermore, this can be a test of confidence for how you view your relationships. You said you thought everything was going well. Maybe you need to simply persevere, or maybe you have to rethink your actions and perceptions, not just towards this person, but love overall.

How did this event make you feel overall? Do you feel that you as a person or lover are shaken, or do you this as just a problem pertaining to magic?

As JG Karnonnos also asked, what did you affirm here? Maybe they do love you, in accordance with your affirmation, but if you did not intend for a permanent relationship, then this was one result. It doesn't mean it was a total failure, though.

Question #5733: Answer to Question #5712: Negative manifestation in the 70 day of a spell??

You know I think the affirmation may be not perfect. The affirmation is this: "X now only loves me, he loves having sex with me and we always having sex whenever I want, in a positive way for me". There is an affirmation on Jos that is similar so I copied it but I did not think that I should have affirmed for a relationship, I always visualize him saying that he loves me and having sex so maybe that should take care of it.

Obviously I did not feel good about him leaving whatever we had. I felt he liked me and I still think he does. Maybe if I complete the cycle with 80 days things will change? I think i will complete the spell and then see what happens. If nothing happens I may do a Venus square with a better affirmation.

There is ALWAYS backlash with a love spell as with any spell, even 70 days in. If you want this, persevere. Magick doesn't give you what you want on a plate, you need to fight for it.

Also, make sure your affirmations and your starting date/time were good.
One possibility here is that this situation helps reflect on your own karma pertaining to love. For example, did you fear this person may not enter a permanent partnership with you, therefore you did not ask for this, even after sex or other good events? Maybe the other person was confused by this.

Furthermore, this can be a test of confidence for how you view your relationships. You said you thought everything was going well. Maybe you need to simply persevere, or maybe you have to rethink your actions and perceptions, not just towards this person, but love overall.

How did this event make you feel overall? Do you feel that you as a person or lover are shaken, or do you this as just a problem pertaining to magic?

As JG Karnonnos also asked, what did you affirm here? Maybe they do love you, in accordance with your affirmation, but if you did not intend for a permanent relationship, then this was one result. It doesn't mean it was a total failure, though.
why backlashes always happening? almost at all my spells especially with those that were problematic to my nature. i want to know the mechanism of it, i just always consider it as a very good thing because it is near success

why backlashes always happening? almost at all my spells especially with those that were problematic to my nature. i want to know the mechanism of it, i just always consider it as a very good thing because it is near success

I think the short answer is like you are changing the homeostasis of the previous energy state. Since the pattern has "lived" for so long in that state, it creates resistance to change. Alternatively, hitting the extreme boundaries of a pattern can help you understand it better and change it. For example, doing a Mars square digs up an underlying sense of weakness which you can then sense and correct more easily than if it always existed in the background.

Yes, I would consider backlash to show some element of change, however it is not essential for this to happen, nor should it necessarily be desired as a prerequisite. It is possible to change without facing an intensely negative manifestation of something, and this happens as we clean and protect ourselves. In other words, more intensity is not always good, especially if it destabilizes you. The positive result of your working is the main metric for success. not the backlash itself.

I think the short answer is like you are changing the homeostasis of the previous energy state. Since the pattern has "lived" for so long in that state, it creates resistance to change. Alternatively, hitting the extreme boundaries of a pattern can help you understand it better and change it. For example, doing a Mars square digs up an underlying sense of weakness which you can then sense and correct more easily than if it always existed in the background.

Yes, I would consider backlash to show some element of change, however it is not essential for this to happen, nor should it necessarily be desired as a prerequisite. It is possible to change without facing an intensely negative manifestation of something, and this happens as we clean and protect ourselves. In other words, more intensity is not always good, especially if it destabilizes you. The positive result of your working is the main metric for success. not the backlash itself.
thank you. of course i dont desire a backlash by defualt, i think its silly. but whenever there is a problematic nature with some aspect of life with deep rooted emotinal state, it feels like a boiling pot.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back