Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5700: Why call Covid a hoax?

That's a strawman argument. Nobody really said that Covid can't kill people. We look at statistics. Try to look at the whole thing statistically, not just a personal experience. Because if we just take our personal experiences, I caught the Covid 2 times and in neither of them did I have any serious problems, just minor discomfort. And not anyone in my family did either.

The people who had serious trouble with Covid or died from it are very few, usually those who have had other major health problems. They are few as those who die from the flu. Less than 0.1% of those diagnosed with Covid died from it (compare it to the Spanish flu where the mortality rate was 2%, 20 times higher than Covid, and in which most of the people who died were young and healthy, not old ones or people with severe health problems like in Covid), and it could be much less than that as they did no autopsies but registered everyone who died with Covid as dying from Covid. They used several tricks to exagerate its impact.

It's not more dangerous than flu, and all those totalitarian measures like lockdowns or firing people from their jobs if they refused to take the vax were not justified. In fact, it was a preparation to test if people will accept any totalitarian measures they impose, as many globalists after Covid started talking about climate lockdowns. Do you think this is just a coincidence.

You should be more afraid of those psychopathic totalitarian globalists than of a virus with 0.1% mortality rate.

Nobody is claiming the virus itself isn't real. It's just that a total lockdown was definitely not the way to handle it and blew the economy to bits, as intended by those who set it up. Don't confuse us.

Covid was a real virus but fudging 'deaths with covid' and the vaccine deaths into its total death count is a hoax. Flu kills just as many people per year and in the year 2000 in the US, UK and a variety of other countries deaths from flu alone topped flu PLUS covid in 2020/2021 without any panic.

Also, this is not everyone, but a lot of people who were nearly killed by covid were either very old or obese. Think about this. If the latter is the case, why isn't the media encouraging people to lose weight as frantically as they pushed that anyone not wearing a mask or taking the shot was a murderer?

Instead they push fat positive garbage constantly. Just look at this trash article.

Close to all of these fear-mongers now no longer wear masks, nor sanitize surfaces, nor socially distance even though they screeched at us 'this is forever'. If or when the next pandemic comes, they will be the same insane lunatics forcing another hoax via fear.

Last edited:
Covid was a real virus but fudging 'deaths with covid' and the vaccine deaths into its total death count is a hoax. Flu kills just as many people per year and in the year 2000 in the US, UK and a variety of other countries deaths from flu alone topped flu PLUS covid in 2020/2021 without any panic.

Also, this is not everyone, but a lot of people who were nearly killed by covid were either very old or obese. Think about this. If the latter is the case, why isn't the media encouraging people to lose weight as frantically as they pushed that anyone not wearing a mask or taking the shot was a murderer?

Instead they push fat positive garbage constantly. Just look at this trash article.

Close to all of these fear-mongers now no longer wear masks, nor sanitize surfaces, nor socially distance even though they screeched at us 'this is forever'. If or when the next pandemic comes, they will be the same insane lunatics forcing another hoax via fear.
As somebody with 2 family members working in Hospitals, I can vouch the fact that natural or accident deaths were also counted as covid deaths at the time.

Okay, perhaps my take on this might be considered an "unpopular opinion", but here goes...

It has been said that "covid" never existed at all, and I will personally believe it. I don't believe that there was ever a pandemic.

There was a surgeon who said that effectively, the "virus" was just something the body secretes when one gets sick, in general. The PCR tests would test for this secretion, which can be produced whenever someone has something, or had something recently but recovered, such as a common cold, a flu, pneumonia, or even stress or heart problems. It would explain why the symptoms of this alleged virus included effectively anything, or even no symptoms at all. Anyway, he lost his job for saying this, and I'm sure he was not the only one. I think many others have said the same.

I think if it really existed, there wouldn't have been such a thing as an "asymptomatic" case, and the symptoms would be consistent, as they are with a cold or a flu. You wouldn't need to have been tested to know if you had it.

Don't get me wrong: I'm not saying that people didn't get sick, nor did they die, but rather that the illness and sickness they had (e.g., the flu), was simply branded as covid if they took a test, and it was positive. Whenever somebody died from "covid", they almost always had something else, in addition, or there was a "complication". The media almost always used the term "died with", instead. And as it has been mentioned, even people who died from accidents, would be classed as covid deaths if they tested positive in the past 28 days or so (if I remember correctly). There was apparently even a story of someone who died in a motorcycle accident, who was counted as a covid death for this reason.

I never experienced any illness I hadn't experienced before, myself, despite personally no longer caring about the rules they enforced on us after a year or so, and going about my business as usual.

The lockdown in china is understandable, for the other countries it seems like economic warfare

An artificially created virus in a lab.
The jewish media constantly pressuring and manipulating to make people in panic.
Trying to force people to take experimental injections by saying it is a vaccine.

If that is not a mass hoax then what is?

Hello my friends. I don't want to comment on whether they are a scam. But they are probably covid. I am completely unvaccinated and have survived covid 3 times

The Covid pandemic was actually planned. It was preceded by Event 201 and the pandemic was then staged exactly according to this plan. The first attempts had already been made with swine flu, a "normal" flu caused by influenza A viruses, in 2009/2010 and then bird flu. However, these failed due to low public participation and were declared a false alarm one year later. At that time, too, vaccines were purchased en masse and then more than 90% of the batches had to be discarded. As far as the so-called Covid virus is concerned, it is merely a variant of an influenza virus. In pharmacy, I learned that there is a variable gene section on the flu virus that changes every year. That's why you can't use older vaccines. However, today I doubt the necessity of vaccination at all, as it is of course advocated by the Jews. Bill Gates, Biontech, Pfizer and AstraZeneca have made a fortune with the vaccination. The monkeypox pandemic, which was already planned for 2021, is now set to be the next one to fill the coffers. Rothschild has already said of the coronavirus pandemic that it was just a test to see what percentage of humanity would go along with this staged pandemic. A target of 80% was set and achieved. In Germany, people who have been vaccinated have been referred to as "guinea pigs". A review of all measures implemented during the coronavirus pandemic was supported by just 10% of MPs.

Hail Satan1
Hail Lucifer1
Hail Wotan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back