Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5673: Scoliosis and Spiritual Development

AskSatanOperator

Will a slight curvature of the spine/scoliosis make raising the kundalini impossible? Or slow down spiritual development?

Gymnastics and yoga exercises will make you less choosy.
But this takes time, dedication and several years.
The gym makes it easy

No, the Serpent will rise regardless when it is time and the development of this. Do not worry.

Regarding spiritual advancement JG NakedPluto already replied to you!
Physically, I would suggest to see a chiropractor from time to time, as this helps to fix any minor issue to your spine like misalignment, nerve pinching, etc.
Those are only minor issues, but taking care of your spine will prevent older age problems.

Regarding spiritual advancement JG NakedPluto already replied to you!
Physically, I would suggest to see a chiropractor from time to time, as this helps to fix any minor issue to your spine like misalignment, nerve pinching, etc.
Those are only minor issues, but taking care of your spine will prevent older age problems.
About Chiropractors, I'd say to take EXTRA Caution when choosing one.

Maybe come to Physiotherapy/Kinesiotherapy, it can fix muscles and posture imbalances and prevent it from happening again.

Even though, modern science states that scoliosis is not treatable, I refuse to believe that and I will try to find a way to fix it through yoga in my final college thesis.

About Chiropractors, I'd say to take EXTRA Caution when choosing one.

Maybe come to Physiotherapy/Kinesiotherapy, it can fix muscles and posture imbalances and prevent it from happening again.

Even though, modern science states that scoliosis is not treatable, I refuse to believe that and I will try to find a way to fix it through yoga in my final college thesis.
Treatable through physical exercise, not talking about appliances such as spine bracing or surgery*

Yoga is definitely recommended for scoliosis, especially Iyengar Yoga, a type of yoga developed by B.K. S. Iyengar and classified as Hatha Yoga. See here: https://bksiyengar.com/

During his decades of practicing yoga, Iyengar researched every single yoga posture, i.e. asana, in terms of correct alignment and effect. The experiences he made with his own body led Iyengar to use or develop new aids, so-called "props", such as non-slip mats, belts, blocks, cushions and back benches. These aids were intended to make the challenging yoga exercises easier, especially for Westerners.

Important asanas for scoliosis would be:

All supine postures because the floor provides crucial feedback about the back: The contact of the ribs, shoulders, flanks, waist and pelvis tells us what we need to bring into balance. Leg and arm stretching exercises in the supine position train and mobilize the free movement of the limbs

Supported forward bends: For example, a forward bend supported by a chair. This increases our awareness of the front curve and weak back muscles. Arm and leg stretches eventually lead to Downward-Facing Dog (Adho Mukha Svanasana, Chaturangasana).

Twists to release the spine, ribs and pelvis from their twisted position (such as Parsva Adho Mukha Virasana or Parsva Adho Mukha Svanasana).

Side plank, either on the elbow or lying down, strengthens the left and right sides of the body.

Other good types of exercise to treat scoliosis are: Horse riding, cycling in an upright position, sleeping in a supine position, good physiotherapy of course, but swimming in particular is an excellent exercise that is easy on the joints.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back