Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5661: Spell gay and straight love

Is it okay for a gay man to cast a love spell on a heterosexual man? Which god helps?
No. This person will never be attracted to you, it's not their nature to be gay. You are wasting your energy and trying to violate this person's nature by trying to get them into a relationship with you.

If you have feelings for him then respect who he is and leave him be. It also paints a terrible image of homosexuals as a whole if you try to push yourself on heterosexual people.

He's straight, you're gay. That's it, there's no reason for you to do that, he was born and will die that way, just like you, look for a man who also has relationships with other men.

No. This is like a crime. Straight people are not gay, and gay people are not straight. This would be like rape, because this is not what that person wants.

Is it okay for a gay man to cast a love spell on a heterosexual man? Which god helps?
If he's single, I don't think there's anything wrong.
Do this test and see if it works, if it doesn't you've proved the point to others.

No, because if this man is straight as you claim, then it's not in his nature to be with another man. You may find him attractive or even fall in love with him, it happens, but you should put some boundaries and respect his nature, knowing the fact that he is heterosexual man.

I had a situation in which a friend from school started kissing and touching me all of a sudden without my consent, knowing full well that I am not a lesbian and it really upset me back then. Therefore, it is not right to act like this. Perhaps it would be better to put your energy into finding a partner who is gay like you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back