Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5618: In-depth differences between the 3rd and 9th House

AskSatanOperator

I'm aware the 9th House has something to do with the higher, divine form of knowledge, but what does this mean in more concrete terms?

Which of the two houses is the greater indication of one's raw capacity of general intelligence?

I get the sense the 9th has more to do with those who are of a metaphysical/spiritual/philosophical nature, and the 3rd is the more general type of intelligence?

I'm aware the 9th House has something to do with the higher, divine form of knowledge, but what does this mean in more concrete terms?

Which of the two houses is the greater indication of one's raw capacity of general intelligence?

I get the sense the 9th has more to do with those who are of a metaphysical/spiritual/philosophical nature, and the 3rd is the more general type of intelligence?

9th house/Jupiter: Drive to learn/discover, the path of learning, expansion into a new area or field of study

3rd house/Mercury: Analysis, reading and writing, communicating

Both are curious in their own ways.

So it is kind of like Jupiter drives where or how Mercury may happen, in a way. Yet, without Mercury, Jupiter doesn't have the raw evidence to support or drive other areas of study or conclusions.

Another way to look at it: Gemini rules the nervous system and Sagittarius rules the hips and thighs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back