Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5576: Lord Azazel and bisexuality

AskSatanOperator

Peace be with you always,

We know that Lord Azazel/Apollo is bisexual.
Which gods/goddesses are their wives/husbands?
They don't give personal information but I am very curious!

I hope we all have god wives/husbands when we reach divinity.

Peace be with you always,

We know that Lord Azazel/Apollo is bisexual.
Which gods/goddesses are their wives/husbands?
They don't give personal information but I am very curious!

I hope we all have god wives/husbands when we reach divinity.
How do you know this? Where did you read this information?
If you are referring to how Apollo is portrayed in Greek mythology, it is not reliable because he married a human wife and is faithful to her. Greek mythology is written allegorically to explain concepts; it is not to be taken literally.

La pace sia sempre con voi,

Sappiamo che Lord Azazel/Apollo è bisessuale.
Quali dei/dee sono le loro mogli/mariti?
Non forniscono informazioni personali, ma sono molto curioso!

Spero che tutti noi avremo delle mogli/mariti devoti quando raggiungeremo la divinità.
I recommend you read this so you will understand that Azazel is not really bisexual as mythology says

I know that some gods or lower demons are homosexual, but for them it is more than a concept. They have transcended and normalized these concepts. But this is not the case with Azazel.

Azazel is not a homosexual like the mythologies make him out to be. And don't blindly believe in mythologies. In mythologies there are titans, but in real life they don't exist and they represent other things.

Who is this we you speak of?

The idea of Apollo and Hyakinthos is an energetic concept of uniting two male energies in the soul. It says nothing about Azazel's life in itself.

Do you deserve a God as a wife or husband?

When you go to school, do you think about the sex and romantic lives of your principal? How about your parents? If so, why do so for a God? Have some reverence for what you cannot see. It's just as important as what you do see.

I honestly don't know that Apollo is supposed to be bisexual either. I always thought he was heterosexual because he's with a woman. I'm not aware of any homosexual activity on his part. That would be news to me.

Hail Satan!

Hail Lucifer!

Hail Wotan!

Bisexuality is not material like humans want to use as an argument to justify their decisions. These are spiritual codes. When a male energy connects to a male energy, this can be symbolized through sexual union.

The reason for this is that humans can only grasp these concepts initially as they are secret, via symbolism.

Human projection the sexuality of Gods is because humans are mortal entities overly invested in sexuality for procreation or pleasure, the two conversations are mutually exclusive. You can be whatever you want regardless, insofar others are not harmed and we are not talking about bestiality or minors. That is personal choice past that point onward.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back