Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5479: Problems with the smell. Am I gay or not?

AskSatanOperator

I have a problem that I am reluctant to talk about and that I am somehow ashamed of. I can't have sex with my partner because, in my opinion, he smells terribly repulsive, i.e. very bitter, in the pubic area. You have to understand that I am extremely sensitive to smells and perceive my partner particularly through smell. That's why there are people I instinctively avoid when shopping or on the street or wherever, because I think they "stink for miles upwind", even if they've long since left the place I'm in.
I actually find my partner attractive with his feminine appearance, but every time I get near the pubic area, I get a splitting headache and almost throw up.
Of course, I also asked him to wash himself first. But that didn't help. So it's just nice hugs. I secretly long for a partner with whom I can share everything if he smells nice to me.
A partner with whom I can share everything if he smells nice to me.
Incidentally, the headaches also occur when I think about his pubic area now.
Could it be that I'm not gay at all? I've also had experiences with women. The experiences were also very satisfying and I was very sexually stimulated. However, I didn't even smell the pubic area. I did realize that sex with a man evokes completely different feelings in me than sex with a woman. Let me put it this way: for me, sex with a man is like when a solid form meets a solid form and there is an inner battle to see who is the stronger of the two. Sometimes I feel like a loser and sometimes like a winner. I don't develop any deep feelings. Everything remains on a certain surface and is purely mechanical in order to reach orgasm. I have my protective armor up at all times. I can have sex without commitment, even if it's very fleeting. Sex with a woman, on the other hand, is like being surrounded by a solid form of water into which I can let myself fall and drown with pleasure. Everything around me is so soft and flowing. That is a very beautiful feeling. Here I experience myself completely as a man or can build myself up as a man on the female foundation, but at the same time I am afraid of being crushed and taken over by her love. I then flee from her when I have the feeling that she wants to bind me.
The woman appears to me symbolically like a dragon. I can bathe in her feelings ("blood") and feel like a hero and am secretly terrified of being betrayed by her because I let my guard down in her presence.
I will definitely talk to Father Satan about it. But I would also be interested in your opinion and what you can suggest.

Gay or not... nobody likes or would like to have sex with a person who smells bad, especially their genitals... I found it strange when you said that even if he washes the smell is persistent, that's really strange, either he must not wash really well or it's some much bigger problem... Genitals are sensitive parts that require extra care and should be washed well because they are parts that are always covered... sweat accumulated there can cause a bad smell. You probably know that genitals don't smell like roses, but a bad smell is totally different from a normal smell.
If you feel sexual satisfaction with men and women, then you shouldn't be gay.
I'm a heterosexual woman, I'm not attracted to women and I don't want to have sex with them... a heterosexual man would say the same thing about having sex with another man.. if you enjoy having sex with both of them then you're probably bi.

I cannot tell you what you are. However, you sound as if you are fleeing from and disgusted by both man and woman for different reasons. The smell of men or the treacherous dragon vexes you for some reason or another. Are you living a life authentic to yourself?

Perhaps it would help to not think of yourself as a fixed ideal and instead think of yourself as still learning.

You sound more heterosexual to me. Your partner even looks feminine, a not so subtle reminder you like women more and not man. What's stopping you from getting vulnerable with a man? Have you asked yourself that? I doubt it's also about your perception of sex with them.

As for smell, well, tell him to wash himself properly. He isn't supposed to smell bad at all. He may have poor hygiene down there. If you don't wash yourself properly for a few days and still ejaculate once or more a day, you're going to smell terrible. Some people have mental illness and actually 'like' horrible smells because of their mental illness. Many of these are in the bdsm community. But it's not normal at all to smell bad and your mind can't fabricate something like that.

Many men unfortunately don't know how to have a proper shower/bath. They often neglect areas like armpits, neck, buttocks, belly button, penis and ballsack which needs more attention and scrubbing compared to other areas in the body.

There's no arm in telling him, but do it tactfully if he's overly sensitive (aka immature).

Having sex with someone who smells bad is not nice whether is a man or not. I'm gay and I would be disgusted too. At the end of the day only you know what attracts you more. Just try to have to have sex with someone who smells nice...

I have a problem that I am reluctant to talk about and that I am somehow ashamed of. I can't have sex with my partner because, in my opinion, he smells terribly repulsive, i.e. very bitter, in the pubic area. You have to understand that I am extremely sensitive to smells and perceive my partner particularly through smell. That's why there are people I instinctively avoid when shopping or on the street or wherever, because I think they "stink for miles upwind", even if they've long since left the place I'm in.
I actually find my partner attractive with his feminine appearance, but every time I get near the pubic area, I get a splitting headache and almost throw up.
Of course, I also asked him to wash himself first. But that didn't help. So it's just nice hugs. I secretly long for a partner with whom I can share everything if he smells nice to me.
Could it be that I'm not gay at all? I've also had experiences with women. The experiences were also very satisfying and I was very sexually stimulated. However, I didn't even smell the pubic area. I did realize that sex with a man evokes completely different feelings in me than sex with a woman. Let me put it this way: for me, sex with a man is like when a solid form meets a solid form and there is an inner battle to see who is the stronger of the two. Sometimes I feel like a loser and sometimes like a winner. I don't develop any deep feelings. Everything remains on a certain surface and is purely mechanical in order to reach orgasm. I have my protective armor up at all times. I can have sex without commitment, even if it's very fleeting. Sex with a woman, on the other hand, is like being surrounded by a solid form of water into which I can let myself fall and drown with pleasure. Everything around me is so soft and flowing. That is a very beautiful feeling. Here I experience myself completely as a man or can build myself up as a man on the female foundation, but at the same time I am afraid of being crushed and taken over by her love. I then flee from her when I have the feeling that she wants to bind me.
The woman appears to me symbolically like a dragon. I can bathe in her feelings ("blood") and feel like a hero and am secretly terrified of being betrayed by her because I let my guard down in her presence.
I will definitely talk to Father Satan about it. But I would also be interested in your opinion and what you can suggest.
I knew I was gay mostly from childhood and it was uniform. It was not very difficult to understand. What you say is actually psychological and hygiene related. No matter what gender.
It is actually up to you to understand your situation here.

Recommendation: It would be very good if you could see a psychologist (especially a non-Jewish one).
To control your thoughts and to know.

Most likely you have a bisexual sexual orientation.

This man does not wash well, genitals need to be washed thoroughly.

One's own smell from the genitals is not always felt, but the surrounding people and especially women feel all unpleasant male odors very well, in any case, you need to thoroughly wash the genitals, for this there are cleaning products for intimate hygiene so that there is no irritation in the penis area.

It is also necessary to take into account that people may not match each other by smell.

A bad smell from a person may also indicate that this person is ill with something.

Of course many gay people have been convinced to be in heterosexual relationships that are not good for them. Also some heterosexual people have been convinced to be in gay relationships that are not good for them, and this is getting more popular every year. As the psychotic man hating feminists, and psychotic woman hating incels are both becoming more popular and are spreading like a disease through civilization, people are becoming so brainwashed to hate the other sex that it is making them think that they are gay. When really they are just hateful and most of all hating themselves.

Gay or not... nobody likes or would like to have sex with a person who smells bad, especially their genitals... I found it strange when you said that even if he washes the smell is persistent, that's really strange, either he must not wash really well or it's some much bigger problem... Genitals are sensitive parts that require extra care and should be washed well because they are parts that are always covered... sweat accumulated there can cause a bad smell. You probably know that genitals don't smell like roses, but a bad smell is totally different from a normal smell.
If you feel sexual satisfaction with men and women, then you shouldn't be gay.
I'm a heterosexual woman, I'm not attracted to women and I don't want to have sex with them... a heterosexual man would say the same thing about having sex with another man.. if you enjoy having sex with both of them then you're probably bi.
I live in a very conservative country.

When I see two beautiful lesbians holding hands and it is clear from them that they are in love with each other (usually they look no more than 18-20 years old), I immediately have a desire to offer them to have sex with me, although I do not know how they will react to this, but I read that girls of non-traditional sexual orientation sometimes have sex with men and even have children with them (get pregnant).

I really would like to know the specifics of seducing such girls solely for sex, so as not to offend them, because I do not know what such girls have in their heads and how they look at sex with a man when a man has sex with both of them.

Of course many gay people have been convinced to be in heterosexual relationships that are not good for them. Also some heterosexual people have been convinced to be in gay relationships that are not good for them, and this is getting more popular every year. As the psychotic man hating feminists, and psychotic woman hating incels are both becoming more popular and are spreading like a disease through civilization, people are becoming so brainwashed to hate the other sex that it is making them think that they are gay. When really they are just hateful and most of all hating themselves.
They are crazy...

What I just said, I am not talking about you. I am talking generally that that is happening to a lot of people. Especially women now.
I understand very well what is what.
Don't worry.

First of all, thank you, Luis, for answering me. I would also like to thank Stormblood, ba666 2.0 and Karnonnos for their valuable suggestions. I will take them all into account in my considerations.
Finding someone who smells good is easier said than done. I've now completely separated myself from the gay subculture because most of them are extremely promiscuous, favor fast sex and BDSM. Unfortunately, I can't do anything with that. Only once did I meet a young, handsome man who was a fantastic kisser and incredibly affectionate. I met him in a gay group. I often kissed him for hours (no exaggeration) and was able to lose myself completely in him. His appearance was also rather feminine. He was very sensitive and empathetic and returned my advances with the utmost respect. I fell madly in love with him, even though we didn't have sex and so I don't know what he smelled like in his genital area. But otherwise he exuded a wonderful smell. After 6 weeks, he tearfully confessed to me in a very long letter, which was full of his tears, that he already had a partner and didn't really want to do anything with anyone else. But he felt incredibly magically attracted to me, so he also found me very attractive and desirable. And so it came to this misstep, which he regretted after 6 weeks, even though he had also fallen madly in love with me. But he didn't want to do that to his friend and partner. It wasn't until 3 years later that he came to see me again and asked me to forgive him. He is now in a happy partnership with the other person. This time I just hugged him and let him go in peace.
Otherwise, I had often met very attractive young men in the past who I was magically attracted to. But when we got down to business and wanted to satisfy each other orally, I smelled that bitter odor on his genitals and my sexual appetite suddenly waned. Then, as usual, a headache set in. Unfortunately, I can't tell from looking at (or smelling) an attractive young man in advance whether he is still suitable for a sexual encounter. If I then have to reveal to him that he smells unpleasant in the genital area, I am most sorry to have to tell him. I have even seen the other person burst into tears. It hurts me especially because I really don't want to hurt anyone. The fact that I'm so obsessed with a pleasant smell almost drives me crazy.

People just really need to learn to sanitize and deodorize their intimates. There are way too many products and methods in today's world for addressing intimate odors for this to be as common a problem as it ultimately is. If someone is unwilling to address such an issue in order to maintain a relationship with you then they probably aren't willing to do much of anything else for the sake of a relationship, either.

No matter how well a person is washed, and with any kind of soap, each person has their own natural pheromones that are different in each person. Some you will be attracted to, and some you will be disgusted by. An example is that siblings naturally are disgusted by each other's pheromones, which many biologists believe this evolved to help prevent incest.

I live in a very conservative country.

When I see two beautiful lesbians holding hands and it is clear from them that they are in love with each other (usually they look no more than 18-20 years old), I immediately have a desire to offer them to have sex with me, although I do not know how they will react to this, but I read that girls of non-traditional sexual orientation sometimes have sex with men and even have children with them (get pregnant).

I really would like to know the specifics of seducing such girls solely for sex, so as not to offend them, because I do not know what such girls have in their heads and how they look at sex with a man when a man has sex with both of them.
No. just no. As a lesbian authentic lesbianism doesn't center men not even by proxy. These women you speak of are bisexual or are confused about their sexuality. lesbians aren't going to want to have sex with you so please don't go to our types of bars and creep on them. They aren't your fantasy objects.

You sound more heterosexual to me. Your partner even looks feminine, a not so subtle reminder you like women more and not man.
This is like a lesbian telling me she would be less gay being attracted to me and preferring men just because I'm butch. I would take deep offense to this. I recall mentioning something like this to you in a previous post.

You may have a bias against feminine men as you have duly noted but it's not fair to tell someone they are less gay just because they like femininity in a man. It's more than about presentation it's also about personality. This is still a man he is attracted to anatomically regardless and this will never make it "less gay". Some men are attracted to femininity through a masculine filter the way lesbians are attracted to butch women because of their masculine energy showing through their female anatomy. It manifests differently in both if it is authentic, and it is still two men or two women and by default cannot be "less gay".

A lot of ignorant people will say "if you like masculine lesbians why don't you date a man?" the same applies to people hating on feminine men saying to gays, "if you like femmes so much why don't you date a woman?" To like them or not is a fine preference but there is a lot of hate for butch women and femme men. And it's honestly really close-minded. Both men and women have both masculine and feminine energy.

And on the OP topic. You are not being overly sensitive or anything it just means your partner does not know how to properly wash himself. This would be a huge no-no for me as well. It could be a combination of a PH balance thing with just being lazy. A lot of people are gross and don't even do the minimum especially when they get comfortable with someone

First of all, thank you, Luis, for answering me. I would also like to thank Stormblood, ba666 2.0 and Karnonnos for their valuable suggestions. I will take them all into account in my considerations.
Finding someone who smells good is easier said than done. I've now completely separated myself from the gay subculture because most of them are extremely promiscuous, favor fast sex and BDSM. Unfortunately, I can't do anything with that. Only once did I meet a young, handsome man who was a fantastic kisser and incredibly affectionate. I met him in a gay group. I often kissed him for hours (no exaggeration) and was able to lose myself completely in him. His appearance was also rather feminine. He was very sensitive and empathetic and returned my advances with the utmost respect. I fell madly in love with him, even though we didn't have sex and so I don't know what he smelled like in his genital area. But otherwise he exuded a wonderful smell. After 6 weeks, he tearfully confessed to me in a very long letter, which was full of his tears, that he already had a partner and didn't really want to do anything with anyone else. But he felt incredibly magically attracted to me, so he also found me very attractive and desirable. And so it came to this misstep, which he regretted after 6 weeks, even though he had also fallen madly in love with me. But he didn't want to do that to his friend and partner. It wasn't until 3 years later that he came to see me again and asked me to forgive him. He is now in a happy partnership with the other person. This time I just hugged him and let him go in peace.
Otherwise, I had often met very attractive young men in the past who I was magically attracted to. But when we got down to business and wanted to satisfy each other orally, I smelled that bitter odor on his genitals and my sexual appetite suddenly waned. Then, as usual, a headache set in. Unfortunately, I can't tell from looking at (or smelling) an attractive young man in advance whether he is still suitable for a sexual encounter. If I then have to reveal to him that he smells unpleasant in the genital area, I am most sorry to have to tell him. I have even seen the other person burst into tears. It hurts me especially because I really don't want to hurt anyone. The fact that I'm so obsessed with a pleasant smell almost drives me crazy.
You aren't less gay for liking feminine men. if you are genuinely sexually attracted to both sexes however i would call you bi. You would be repulsed by anyone who smelled bad reguardless of sex. bad hygiene can't change someone's sexuality. men more than women sadly on average are absolutely gross. no offense lol. one girl i fingered was absolutely odorless and gorgeous.

This is like a lesbian telling me she would be less gay being attracted to me and preferring men just because I'm butch. I would take deep offense to this. I recall mentioning something like this to you in a previous post.

You may have a bias against feminine men as you have duly noted but it's not fair to tell someone they are less gay just because they like femininity in a man. It's more than about presentation it's also about personality. This is still a man he is attracted to anatomically regardless and this will never make it "less gay". Some men are attracted to femininity through a masculine filter the way lesbians are attracted to butch women because of their masculine energy showing through their female anatomy. It manifests differently in both if it is authentic, and it is still two men or two women and by default cannot be "less gay".

A lot of ignorant people will say "if you like masculine lesbians why don't you date a man?" the same applies to people hating on feminine men saying to gays, "if you like femmes so much why don't you date a woman?" To like them or not is a fine preference but there is a lot of hate for butch women and femme men. And it's honestly really close-minded. Both men and women have both masculine and feminine energy.

I mean he literally said he's turned off too.

This whole story is a bit weird. He said he couldn't find someone who smells good down there. Where does this guy live??? Down there it does have a natural smell which you know if you are attracted to guys you can find exciting but if you are not then obviously it will disgust you... I'm not saying this guy is not gay but we are SS here, we have tools we can use to heal ourselves. He could do spells to help find a good partner and spells to heal sexual problems (which can help you anyway since many people have trauma and things like that, the sacral chakra is the most attacked by the enemy). Maybe he will find out he is 100% gay or perhaps he is more straight than he thinks. Let's all remember we have these tools here and can use them.

He was explicitly turned off to the fact that his partner did not wash and smelled bad. I think anybody would be lol. I wouldn't care how masc or femme someone was if they are gross then I am soooo not attracted 🤢

I see hat sexuality often triggers long threads, such a delicate topic it is.
Regarding smell, some kind of invisible bacteria may create bad smells in the genitals area if this area is infected, due to weak immune system mainly, even after proper washing. They will disappear after proper medicine is taken (check with a doctor) or Tea Tree oil can be used to wash as it's anti-bacterial herbal alternative; those are common infections that may happen especially if the person has many sexual partner.

Telling you if you are gay or not is barely impossible, maybe you are bisexual?
But the way you describe your male intercourse is very cold and transmits a sense of robotic intercourse, like if you are doing what you "have to do" without emotional involvement.
Are you sure you did not experience any sexual trauma in childhood that you repeat on here, that maybe involved bad smells? Did you have any kind of traumatic intercourse early in your life with a bad smelling person (or, on the contrary, a person with much perfume and good smell) ? An early partner in your teens?
Just wondering as a possibility, as you seem quite confused - trauma may confuse sexual orientation in some cases by literally splitting the mind, as your mind seems sort of splitted.

If I were you, I'd ask my GD if you had any sexual trauma in your life, or not. Based on reply you will be aware where to look for answers in your own mind.

He was explicitly turned off to the fact that his partner did not wash and smelled bad. I think anybody would be lol. I wouldn't care how masc or femme someone was if they are gross then I am soooo not attracted 🤢
Yes but the fact he can't find a guy who smells good down there is quite weird. If he's actually bisexual or homosexual, he may have some serious sexual hangup that manifests this way for him.

Yes but the fact he can't find a guy who smells good down there is quite weird. If he's actually bisexual or homosexual, he may have some serious sexual hangup that manifests this way for him.
It's not weird though because of people have horrible hygiene. Many men in my country for example think it's "gay to wash your ass" even and they mean that of course in a bad way. It's baffling to people with high standards but the bar is sadly this low in a lot of cases. Even the slightest case of stink and I would be completely turned off with a girl. She literally has to be odorless or smelling pleasant. This is very doable as I've kissed and touched women who held themselves to these standards. I mentioned to someone in this thread that alot of men on average more than women have awful hygiene practices. It's sadly a lot more common than many realize.

It's not weird though because of people have horrible hygiene. Many men in my country for example think it's "gay to wash your ass" even and they mean that of course in a bad way. It's baffling to people with high standards but the bar is sadly this low in a lot of cases.
This is very sad.

Even the slightest case of stink and I would be completely turned off with a girl. She literally has to be odorless or smelling pleasant. This is very doable as I've kissed and touched women who held themselves to these standards. I mentioned to someone in this thread that alot of men on average more than women have awful hygiene practices. It's sadly a lot more common than many realize.

I forgot to mention, hygene is linked to Virgo and the 6th house, cases of high sensitivity to hygene or obsession may be caused bt Planets, a strong Moon in Virgo for example, or Venus in Virgo for sexuality, etc.

This is very sad.

I forgot to mention, hygene is linked to Virgo and the 6th house, cases of high sensitivity to hygene or obsession may be caused bt Planets, a strong Moon in Virgo for example, or Venus in Virgo for sexuality, etc.
I would not however call asking for the bare minimum obsession or a "hang up". Humans look for all kinds of coping and excuses to be lazy it's amazing.

It could also be you aren't attracted to his pheromones it doesn't matter how clean he is if your that sensitive to it and you just don't chemically match. If you ever decide to move on listen to your body if your attracted to someone despite gender and are also very intrigued by there smell go for it. I'm also very sensitive to smells I've chosen not to be with various people because they're natural scent didn't match with me they didn't stink but just that idk the word musk? Wasn't vibing I'm one of those people that can smell a lover and never forget that scent unless I want to and tbh it's exhilarating when you have an attraction to their baseline smell as for sexuality it takes a long time to figure that out sometimes don't worry to much about it as long as your happy it's worth it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back