Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5469: Retrograde Saturn transit aspecting 12th house ruler

AskSatanOperator

If saturn is hard aspecting our 12th house ruler will that cause restrictions and problems with meditation and sleep? Just wanted to ask because I've been experiencing sudden sleep and meditation issues and I looked at the current planetary transits and it seems that retrograde saturn is hard aspecting the ruler of my 12th house. I just wanted to ask and also ask for a solution to this problem if there is any.

This is not sufficient as an indicator, but yes, this can happen. To solve this look for what the problem is.

Many times, the transit of Saturn brings "out" where you need to work. If you have discipline problems in your routine, this is a good time to work on it.

If you have problems with sleep, this is a good time to "figure it out" and know how to improve it.

Ask the gods for guidance and start working to solve this problem, including through study(Knowledge). At the end of this transit you will be much "stronger" on these "Topics" and/or have more understanding and results in a much better way than before, if you do things correctly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back