Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5395: How do you achieve peak enlightenment?

AskSatanOperator

Ive been feeling lost maybe it’s just me but I feel like a piece is missing 95% complete can’t find the 5% Maybe I need achieve my own goals in reality time doesn’t stop it keeps going I know for a fact ill be unstoppable in my own flesh need to get over that hump and meet my destiny

The emptiness inside is something that can happen to anyone. Especially beginners.

what you need to fill that void: Meditate, stay close to the gods, do research and most importantly stay positive.

It depends on where you feel the emptiness inside you. For example, if you feel it in your abdomen, work on the chakras of that area and feel the feeling of love.

Once you put your life in a certain order, you can continue to rise. Now just concentrate and focus on what you want.

Spirituality is not about what you are, but what you want to be.

Ive been feeling lost maybe it’s just me but I feel like a piece is missing 95% complete can’t find the 5% Maybe I

Remain consistent by putting in maximum effort or try to seek the right state of consciousness with endless testing and training.

1. Remove your sense of entitlement, thinking you are "supposed" to achieve these things. This creates an overall bad thought pattern, I know this from experience.
2. These things come with time. Learn to live in the moment and appreciate your present, while making you sure you are taking steps towards it every day.
3. As for what those steps are, keep doing the God Rituals. Keep doing the RTRs. Keep doing the Power Meditations. Keep up with your daily spiritual hygiene. Study the Gods. Follow Satanic ethics. Help further the Joy of Satan in what ways you can. These things will have immediate effects, yes, but they are also small bits of a huge process taking place within you on a spiritual level, over a long time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back