Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5374: Как обезопасить себя? [How do you keep yourself safe?]

AskSatanOperator

In my natal chart in the 6th house Uranus, Neptune and Saturn, I often find myself in a situation of unemployment, I always work outside my profession in lower jobs, and I do not know how to influence this? Any ideas? I am also very afraid to open my own business, although I feel very intuitively where and when to open something.

In my natal chart in the 6th house Uranus, Neptune and Saturn, I often find myself in a situation of unemployment, I always work outside my profession in lower jobs, and I do not know how to influence this? Any ideas? I am also very afraid to open my own business, although I feel very intuitively where and when to open something.

It may be hard for us to give you exact advice on this. Maybe you can talk to your boss about these concerns for more concrete advice. However, you can also study these planets in your 6th house (also look at the ruler of the 6th house), as these will impact your perceptions towards work. Further, the signs of each of these planets also holds an influence of its own.

For example, Neptune here is good for intuition, as you describe, but it can also give a sense of avoidance and/or naivety. The 6th house is traditionally the house of Virgo, which opposes Pisces, the sign of Neptune. So there can be a bit of a conflict, as Virgo is detail oriented and Pisces/Neptune is very sensitive and energy-focused.

Saturn here can help balance the other two planets, as it is grounding, however this can also cause cynicism, too, and could be a cause of some fear, if you are viewing the idea of a business to be very hard to do.

I want to direct you to the portions of the JoS Wiki on these planetary positions so you have some theoretical understanding. Also look at the planet when in the sign of Virgo, which can also give some insight:

------------------------

Regarding solutions, I would look at anything which pertains to Virgo. Mercury has just entered Virgo and this could be a good energy to improve your 6th house. However, you may also want to do a freeing working, given the existing energies within this house. You could use Ansuz to remove any obstacles to successful employment.

Through workings like this, you may start to see ways in which you could improve. As described above, maybe an unconscious perception or feeling draws you to take certain jobs or tasks. Perhaps you may get a sensation of why you have these feelings, like from a past life. Uranus and Neptune can both suggest a sense of detachment from something, so perhaps you had been inadvertently removed from your business and this causes an unsettled feeling. These are just various thoughts on the matter.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back