Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5357: am i jewish

AskSatanOperator

EVERY TIME I DO THE RTR AND DESTROYING THE HEBREW LETTERS I GET A BURNING FEELING AND IT BECOME HARD TO BREATHE PLEASE HELP AM I JEWISH?

Hey, please calm down. Hostile entities could be doing this. If you're Jewish, don't give a damn, keep following the gods. And please don't worry about some things. Yes, some people here don't speak well for beginners and say unspeakable things and scare people and create doubt. If there are no Jews in your family and background, you are not Jewish. Do you feel any sensations when you meditate, or in the rituals of the gods? Or have you ever realized that the gods are helping you? Have you felt it?

EVERY TIME I DO THE RTR AND DESTROYING THE HEBREW LETTERS I GET A BURNING FEELING AND IT BECOME HARD TO BREATHE PLEASE HELP AM I JEWISH?
To answer this question, you need to investigate who your ancestors were.
Jew cannot come from the air, he can come from the blood.

Probably not, I've met several trustworthy people who felt a burning sensation when doing rtr and cleansing, this sensation is the soul and the chakras getting rid of enemy dirt

Your unclogging your chakras of all the negative gabige and clearing out the enemy influences around you, as you do the RTR . It's perfectly normal 🔥

It's normal for your body to heat up, you're vibrating a lot of words or shouting, and this increases muscle activity
The same goes for breathing, your shortness of breath is due to overtraining, take it easy.

When I did RTR for the first time, I felt the same, it went through a few times completely, it should be easier every time, and then you will hear entities discourage you from doing RTR.
It's normal for your body to heat up, you're vibrating a lot of words or shouting, and this increases muscle activity
The same goes for breathing, your shortness of breath is due to overtraining, take it easy.
Yes, every time it should be easier in everything when the right load is selected

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back