Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5355: Astarte GD and Improving Beauty

AskSatanOperator

Astarte is my GD, but I haven't opened my senses enough to fully communicate with her.

If I ask her for help, will she be able to help me improve attractiveness beyond my own powers of magick, over the course of the rest of my life?

Like, I will do the work to the greatest extent I can, but are GD's willing to give boosts as a gift, if they see I am making the effort myself as well, or is this something they do not do?

gods powers are beyond our understanding sometimes, they are really powerfull. but still their energy has a limit and currently we at war. they may prefer use it for saving individuals, destruction of an enemy or other stuff.
for beuty you can use a venus sqaure and your own powers. if you ever recieve a blessing or a gift from a god, thats between you and them, you must be done something right or exeptional effort.

when looking back after a while, you clearly will understand how the prioreties of the gods work, when you get protected or saved from a real threats beyond your control.

Do a Venus Square instead. Venus rules beauty.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back